Black Relationships : Men who trap women with pregnancy?

This is how a man can trap you with a child. When the two of you agreed that children was going to be added right away but in the future yes and in this man’s heart he wants a child now.
Before sex you and your partner agree to wear protection (condom w/ spermicide). If you told him that you wasn't on no BC’s due to the fact that it messes up your body then once you got heated with passion you saw him put the condom on but (in some way he ripped the condom off during the entry) and lied and said he didn’t cum in you (when you felt it). This is entrapment (he lied), he purposely took the condom off to get you pregnant. A man knows when he's not wearing a condom its a different feeling. I should’ve known when he told me that he didn’t want me to never ever leave his life. So….
But I took a chance, so now I have to live with it.

I was deceived/hoodwinked….I tell ya

Destee said:
Brother Kente ... i disagree. If you are aware of Nos. 1, 2, and 3 above (and all the other possible "traps" that could ensnare you) ... and you don't want to have a child ... then you always have the ultimate choice of not having sex.

Of course we can always say "don't have sex". The fact is you can take precautions and a woman can still find ways to get pregnant in some cases. Yes, the only sure way not to have children is don't have sex. Does that mean if a woman grabs your condom out of the trash and puts the sperm inside of her without you knowing, then turns around and flatout refuses to have an abortion in order to have a baby that she really doesn't want just to keep you...and that's not trapping? Yeah, there are always things we can do to prevent something. If a cop pulls you over and gives you a ticket when you weren't even speeding, does that mean you deserve that ticket? Yeah, you could have walked to work, but is it your fault if the cops lied and said you were speeding when you weren't? It the same thing. So if a woman does these things it's the man's fault? So, if you have a condom on the dresser and you go into the kitchen to get some water, and while you're in there she punches a bunch of holes in the condom before you get back....that's the man's fault too? That's rediculous. These are people that sabotoge what men use as precaution to prevent pregnancy and use it to actually get pregnant. The chances of a pregnancy are dramatically increased when women do these things and that's why they do it....to trap men. If it didn't work they wouldn't do it. Yeah, we can alway put it back on the man for not doing this...and not doing that, but that doesn't mean the woman is not setting a trap. See, and this is the thing. Women actually sound like having sex with them is a punishment sometimes. They always say stuff like "you play, you have to pay" and similar sayings that make it seem like it's punishment. Nevermind the fact that the protection was there but you lied and schemed to make it less effective...and now your pregnant. But hey......men shouldn't be having sex with women anyways right??? We should know better than to do that unless we want you to have our baby.

I have to side with Brother Kente on this one. Women have almost complete control over pregnancy. Because of this, I find it hard to believe a man can trap a women by getting her pregnant. Now on the other hand I have heard countless cases where a woman has tried to keep a man by getting pregnant by him. By vice versa? This is not really logical. If a woman...particularly a woman that has everything on the "ball" (good job, education, etc), does not want to have a baby. Why on earth would she "let" a man have intercourse with her without protection? If a man enters a woman without a condom, he is going to "climax" in her...that is pretty much a guarantee! In addition to this, condoms can & do break. If a woman truly does not want to get pregnant, she will take the pill (which is extremely effective) or get a shot. I have a good female friend who is so paranoid about getting pregnant she is on the pill, her boyfriend uses condoms, and she still makes him pull out before he climaxes!! Needless to say in 12 years of these two being together...no babies! I'm sorry but the only way a man get's a woman pregnant or a woman "accidently" gets pregnant is if she did not take the proper steps to prevent pregnancy (discounting sexual assault of course).

Princess said:
.................A man knows when he's not wearing a condom its a different feeling................
you know this, how?
a woman does not feel?
a man knows and a woman does not know?
please explain.

why is anyone having sex with such a low level of trust?
if these people are so bad and there is such a potential for problems how do you get aroused by that situation in the first place?
please explain.

i've have had plenty of sex in plenty of situations in my day.
more then most folks around here for sure.
i have never involuntarily or accidentally had sex with anyone.
if the situation is not right i ain't going there.
i don't understand how you sexual conservative folk have these "lapses" where things just "happen".
please explain.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back