Black Relationships : Men who trap women with pregnancy?

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
sista the moment you felt him not strap you should have told him to
remove him self not wait until he done ......it was a mistake on your part
and it also show how much respect and abid to your wishies he felt
if you not married then he might be the wrong guy after all
he didn't respect your wishies
he was dis honest
and he broke this sexual bond
if you are married then the communication line was not working well
and a long talk is needed but still he wasn't fare to you or your body
but it's not trapment it's foolishness and childish on his part
men don't trap women this way and facts still say you don't have to be
with that man no matter what .....

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
I think the bottom line here is that people do what we allow them to! It makes little sense to for a person blame someone else when they "willingly" allowed them to enter their body. This is especially true when it comes to women and pregnancy! Men don't get pregnant, Women do! Because of this basic biological reality, it is ultimately the woman's primary concern to prevent unwanted pregnancy (either through birth control or abstinence). I say this not to excuse men of any responsibility, but again this is reality. It is one thing if we are discussing a naive 14 year old who is being told by her boyfriend that: "you can't get pregnant the 1st time" or "I'm shooting blanks". When we are talking about a grown woman in her 20s & beyond, who has had sex education, biology, and everything else...she knows how to prevent pregnancy, and has no excuse for getting pregnant unintentially (or getting tricked into pregnancy). As I said in my previous response, in today's day & time with modern pregnancy prevention methods: The only way a woman gets pregnant is if she did not take the proper preventative measures. The more unsure a woman is about a man & his intentions..the more she needs to take steps to prevent getting pregnant by him.

Radical Faith

Dec 3, 2003
North Carolina
Occupation
Operations Manager
Easy solution

Princess said:
What is it? Men who see a sista that is responsible, young, cute, no kids, single, has her own home & car, career and money. Why do brothers want to trap you up with a baby? I think this is a form of control because some men don't want to see you happy or without them. I had a couple of brothers who told me that, "he nevers wants me to leave his life", so doing sex i had to pay close attention to this cat, cuz he was (on purpose) trying to get me pregnant. So i broke off the relationship with him just because of me being scared of becoming a Baby Mama.

This has happened to me more than 3 times now. What do you guys think?

Stop having premarrital sex. If your stuff is that good save it for a man that wants to trap you with a ring and a wedding not a baby. If your not ready to get married then don't have sex. Sex is more than physical pleasure, sex is spiritual and emotional bonding. That's why your ex was not thinking reasonably by trying to possess you without marrying you.

Peace

Radical Faith

peach_so_sweet

Oct 8, 2004
Princess said:
What is it? Men who see a sista that is responsible, young, cute, no kids, single, has her own home & car, career and money. Why do brothers want to trap you up with a baby? I think this is a form of control because some men don't want to see you happy or without them. I had a couple of brothers who told me that, "he nevers wants me to leave his life", so doing sex i had to pay close attention to this cat, cuz he was (on purpose) trying to get me pregnant. So i broke off the relationship with him just because of me being scared of becoming a Baby Mama.

This has happened to me more than 3 times now. What do you guys think?
Thats pretty scanless to me, if a guy I was with stoop that low I would probably do what you did and end the whole relationship because thats basically going to far with the whole control thing. I think if a guy would do something like that then he needs help or probably needs to find someone who is ready to have kid when he ready to. :baby: :baby:

renee

Jun 9, 2004
Greetings, daugther! i think that maybe you need to take tyme for yourself, and breath,spend tyme with you. If you know that guys are tring to get you pregant,then stay away for awhile don't be too quick to sleep with them,and besides why aren't you on the pill or have some kind of birth control method.Look angel i'm saying slow down and the right man for you will come and then you have a baby, if you keep on going the way you are, you will end-up pregant. Just something to think on.Having a baby when you are ready is a beautiful blessing. Peace with what ever decision you choose. RESPECT!!!! :star:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Cardi B slams Candace Owens: ‘I’m not getting pimped out by White men’ Black Entertainment 0
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
G Black Men : Black men whatsapp group Black Men 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : 124 years ago, Ethiopian men and women defeated the Italian army in the Battle of Adwa Ethiopia 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Are Men & Women Sexually Greedy by Nature, Or What? Black Relationships 10
SwagII Black Relationships : Black Women Speak To Your Black Men! Black Relationships 0
Kemetstry Black Relationships : 10 REASONS TO DATE OLDER MEN Black Relationships 1
1 Health and Wellness : Sexual health academic survey (men who have sex with men (18+) Black Health and Wellness 1
Chyko Black Relationships : Black Women Should Allow Black Men To Have Side Chicks – Mo’Nique Black Relationships 4
OldSoul Black People : 1000 Black Men March in Chicago Black People Open Forum 6
F Black People : Is real empowerment truly possible if Black men and Black women are disconnected from each other? Black People Open Forum 6
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀White Women & Black Men: Different Responses in Reading Black Women's Texts Black Women 0
OldSoul Black People : Subliminal murder of Black men Black People Open Forum 7
Perfection Black Men : In Context Series: The Health of African American Men Black Men 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : What scriptures in the Old Testament support the belief that women are more emotional than men and m Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black men arrested at Starbucks settle for $1 each and $200K for a nonprofit student program Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black People : Black Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) Black People Open Forum 30
IFE Black People : What Experts Know About Men Who Rape Black People Open Forum 13
Al D Black People : Black Men on Santa's Knee Black People Open Forum 1
IFE Black Men : Men who were sexually assaulted by women share their stories - and how their friends reacted Black Men 31
S Black People : White Women Are Dying Faster All Over America - As Are White Men Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People Politics : Give a black man a job (@BarackObama this time) and white men will get mad Black People Politics 1
HODEE Black Relationships : Men and Women Can't Be "Just Friends" Black Relationships 12
S Steals and Deals : Discover the world of Men's Sportswear Shopping - Steals and Deals! 0
Angela22 Black People : Men of Color and Attraction Black People Open Forum 61
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MEN MUST EJACULATE 21 TIMES A MONTH TO PREVENT CANCER Black Health and Wellness 4
Liberty Law Forum : Texas bill would fine men $100 each time they masturbate Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Destee Kenya : Rebecca Lolosoli founded Umoja Village - The Land of No Men : Inside Kenya's Women-Only Village Kenya 0
Queenie Law Forum : Heartbreaker--Black men in prison Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Liberty Black People Politics : Donald Trump’s newest White House adviser accused of hiring white men to attack African-Americans in Black People Politics 0
C Black People Politics : Why did 13% of black men vote for Trump? Black People Politics 2
Djedefre Black People : Question to white feminist. If black men are so sexist why... Black People Open Forum 5
1 Steals and Deals : Fashion Magazine For Men Shopping - Steals and Deals! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : What men are 100 feet Tall??? AACOOLDRE 0
Destee Video / Audio : Boyz II Men - Let It Snow Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Black Relationships : Why are men less likely to forgive cheating than women? Black Relationships 57
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Sad, But True: Why Black Men Die Younger Than Everybody Else African American History Culture 8
IFE Black Entertainment : Black men, you failed your fellow black man, Nate Parker Black Entertainment 48
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : We Must Light a Path to Hope, Opportunity for Young, Black Men Black Education / Schools 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THE SLAYING OF MEN BY HATHOR: Its relationship to the Golden Calf Story in Exodus 32 AACOOLDRE 1
Liberty Black Positive People : Verizon’s #YouDon’tKnowMe Campaign Challenges Stereotypes of Young Men of Color, Promotes STEM Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Liberty Black Relationships : Are professional black women turned off by professional black men who are too independent? Black Relationships 5
Liberty Black Relationships : Are professional black men turned off by professional black women who are too independent? Black Relationships 51
Queenie Black People Politics : Black Men for Bernie Black People Politics 8
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Why did black men kneel to Black Women? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Babasola Black People : Are Black men at fault for the current state of affairs in Black America and what do you suggest we Black People Open Forum 20
S Black People : What is the one thing that some men / women do that fills you with Joy.. with Love.. with Happiness? Black People Open Forum 5
Liberty Black Relationships : #1 Reason Men Pull Away From Relationships Black Relationships 120
Liberty Black Relationships : Should Men Pay For Dates? Black Relationships 224
S Black People : Black men respecting one another. Black People Open Forum 2