Black Relationships : Men who trap women with pregnancy?

Nisa

Jul 25, 2004
MICHIGAN
Princess said:
What is it? Men who see a sista that is responsible, young, cute, no kids, single, has her own home & car, career and money. Why do brothers want to trap you up with a baby? I think this is a form of control because some men don't want to see you happy or without them. I had a couple of brothers who told me that, "he nevers wants me to leave his life", so doing sex i had to pay close attention to this cat, cuz he was (on purpose) trying to get me pregnant. So i broke off the relationship with him just because of me being scared of becoming a Baby Mama.

This has happened to me more than 3 times now. What do you guys think?
Lol first of all you shouldn't have messed with a cat and got with a man. Umm..there is condoms, foams,jellies...alot of mess i could list on and on and on...you should have been worried more about hiv,herpes and other std's anddd unwanted pregnancy. Sounds like some childish acts and games to me.
By the way...next time tell your cat/dog whoever..to WRAP THAT PICKLE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
one more time.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE HAVING SEX?

why not achieve some level of trust and comfort first?
this sounds bizarre to me.

Nisa

Jul 25, 2004
MICHIGAN
jamesfrmphilly said:
one more time.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE HAVING SEX?

why not achieve some level of trust and comfort first?
this sounds bizarre to me.
You couldn't have said it better brother james

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
Princess said:
This is how a man can trap you with a child. When the two of you agreed that children was going to be added right away but in the future yes and in this man’s heart he wants a child now.
Before sex you and your partner agree to wear protection (condom w/ spermicide). If you told him that you wasn't on no BC’s due to the fact that it messes up your body then once you got heated with passion you saw him put the condom on but (in some way he ripped the condom off during the entry) and lied and said he didn’t cum in you (when you felt it). This is entrapment (he lied), he purposely took the condom off to get you pregnant. A man knows when he's not wearing a condom its a different feeling. I should’ve known when he told me that he didn’t want me to never ever leave his life. So….
But I took a chance, so now I have to live with it.

I was deceived/hoodwinked….I tell ya

Question for you, are you married to this man?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
G Black Men : Black men whatsapp group Black Men 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : 124 years ago, Ethiopian men and women defeated the Italian army in the Battle of Adwa Ethiopia 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Are Men & Women Sexually Greedy by Nature, Or What? Black Relationships 8
SwagII Black Relationships : Black Women Speak To Your Black Men! Black Relationships 0
Kemetstry Black Relationships : 10 REASONS TO DATE OLDER MEN Black Relationships 1
1 Health and Wellness : Sexual health academic survey (men who have sex with men (18+) Black Health and Wellness 1
Chyko Black Relationships : Black Women Should Allow Black Men To Have Side Chicks – Mo’Nique Black Relationships 4
OldSoul Black People : 1000 Black Men March in Chicago Black People Open Forum 6
F Black People : Is real empowerment truly possible if Black men and Black women are disconnected from each other? Black People Open Forum 6
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀White Women & Black Men: Different Responses in Reading Black Women's Texts Black Women 0
OldSoul Black People : Subliminal murder of Black men Black People Open Forum 7
Perfection Black Men : In Context Series: The Health of African American Men Black Men 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : What scriptures in the Old Testament support the belief that women are more emotional than men and m Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black men arrested at Starbucks settle for $1 each and $200K for a nonprofit student program Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black People : Black Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) Black People Open Forum 30
IFE Black People : What Experts Know About Men Who Rape Black People Open Forum 13
Al D Black People : Black Men on Santa's Knee Black People Open Forum 1
IFE Black Men : Men who were sexually assaulted by women share their stories - and how their friends reacted Black Men 31
S Black People : White Women Are Dying Faster All Over America - As Are White Men Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People Politics : Give a black man a job (@BarackObama this time) and white men will get mad Black People Politics 1
HODEE Black Relationships : Men and Women Can't Be "Just Friends" Black Relationships 12
S Steals and Deals : Discover the world of Men's Sportswear Shopping - Steals and Deals! 0
Angela22 Black People : Men of Color and Attraction Black People Open Forum 61
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MEN MUST EJACULATE 21 TIMES A MONTH TO PREVENT CANCER Black Health and Wellness 4
Liberty Law Forum : Texas bill would fine men $100 each time they masturbate Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Destee Kenya : Rebecca Lolosoli founded Umoja Village - The Land of No Men : Inside Kenya's Women-Only Village Kenya 0
Queenie Law Forum : Heartbreaker--Black men in prison Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Liberty Black People Politics : Donald Trump’s newest White House adviser accused of hiring white men to attack African-Americans in Black People Politics 0
C Black People Politics : Why did 13% of black men vote for Trump? Black People Politics 2
Djedefre Black People : Question to white feminist. If black men are so sexist why... Black People Open Forum 5
1 Steals and Deals : Fashion Magazine For Men Shopping - Steals and Deals! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : What men are 100 feet Tall??? AACOOLDRE 0
Destee Video / Audio : Boyz II Men - Let It Snow Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Black Relationships : Why are men less likely to forgive cheating than women? Black Relationships 57
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Sad, But True: Why Black Men Die Younger Than Everybody Else African American History Culture 8
IFE Black Entertainment : Black men, you failed your fellow black man, Nate Parker Black Entertainment 48
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : We Must Light a Path to Hope, Opportunity for Young, Black Men Black Education / Schools 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THE SLAYING OF MEN BY HATHOR: Its relationship to the Golden Calf Story in Exodus 32 AACOOLDRE 1
Liberty Black Positive People : Verizon’s #YouDon’tKnowMe Campaign Challenges Stereotypes of Young Men of Color, Promotes STEM Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Liberty Black Relationships : Are professional black women turned off by professional black men who are too independent? Black Relationships 5
Liberty Black Relationships : Are professional black men turned off by professional black women who are too independent? Black Relationships 51
Queenie Black People Politics : Black Men for Bernie Black People Politics 8
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Why did black men kneel to Black Women? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Babasola Black People : Are Black men at fault for the current state of affairs in Black America and what do you suggest we Black People Open Forum 20
S Black People : What is the one thing that some men / women do that fills you with Joy.. with Love.. with Happiness? Black People Open Forum 5
Liberty Black Relationships : #1 Reason Men Pull Away From Relationships Black Relationships 120
Liberty Black Relationships : Should Men Pay For Dates? Black Relationships 224
S Black People : Black men respecting one another. Black People Open Forum 2
ManicRaider Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Fellow men: Can I ask my barber to not give me an edge up? Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2