Black Relationships : Men who trap women with pregnancy?

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
sista the moment you felt him not strap you should have told him to
remove him self not wait until he done ......it was a mistake on your part
and it also show how much respect and abid to your wishies he felt
if you not married then he might be the wrong guy after all
he didn't respect your wishies
he was dis honest
and he broke this sexual bond
if you are married then the communication line was not working well
and a long talk is needed but still he wasn't fare to you or your body
but it's not trapment it's foolishness and childish on his part
men don't trap women this way and facts still say you don't have to be
with that man no matter what .....

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
I think the bottom line here is that people do what we allow them to! It makes little sense to for a person blame someone else when they "willingly" allowed them to enter their body. This is especially true when it comes to women and pregnancy! Men don't get pregnant, Women do! Because of this basic biological reality, it is ultimately the woman's primary concern to prevent unwanted pregnancy (either through birth control or abstinence). I say this not to excuse men of any responsibility, but again this is reality. It is one thing if we are discussing a naive 14 year old who is being told by her boyfriend that: "you can't get pregnant the 1st time" or "I'm shooting blanks". When we are talking about a grown woman in her 20s & beyond, who has had sex education, biology, and everything else...she knows how to prevent pregnancy, and has no excuse for getting pregnant unintentially (or getting tricked into pregnancy). As I said in my previous response, in today's day & time with modern pregnancy prevention methods: The only way a woman gets pregnant is if she did not take the proper preventative measures. The more unsure a woman is about a man & his intentions..the more she needs to take steps to prevent getting pregnant by him.

Radical Faith

Dec 3, 2003
North Carolina
Occupation
Operations Manager
Easy solution

Princess said:
What is it? Men who see a sista that is responsible, young, cute, no kids, single, has her own home & car, career and money. Why do brothers want to trap you up with a baby? I think this is a form of control because some men don't want to see you happy or without them. I had a couple of brothers who told me that, "he nevers wants me to leave his life", so doing sex i had to pay close attention to this cat, cuz he was (on purpose) trying to get me pregnant. So i broke off the relationship with him just because of me being scared of becoming a Baby Mama.

This has happened to me more than 3 times now. What do you guys think?

Stop having premarrital sex. If your stuff is that good save it for a man that wants to trap you with a ring and a wedding not a baby. If your not ready to get married then don't have sex. Sex is more than physical pleasure, sex is spiritual and emotional bonding. That's why your ex was not thinking reasonably by trying to possess you without marrying you.

Peace

Radical Faith

peach_so_sweet

Oct 8, 2004
Princess said:
What is it? Men who see a sista that is responsible, young, cute, no kids, single, has her own home & car, career and money. Why do brothers want to trap you up with a baby? I think this is a form of control because some men don't want to see you happy or without them. I had a couple of brothers who told me that, "he nevers wants me to leave his life", so doing sex i had to pay close attention to this cat, cuz he was (on purpose) trying to get me pregnant. So i broke off the relationship with him just because of me being scared of becoming a Baby Mama.

Thats pretty scanless to me, if a guy I was with stoop that low I would probably do what you did and end the whole relationship because thats basically going to far with the whole control thing. I think if a guy would do something like that then he needs help or probably needs to find someone who is ready to have kid when he ready to. :baby: :baby:

renee

Jun 9, 2004
Greetings, daugther! i think that maybe you need to take tyme for yourself, and breath,spend tyme with you. If you know that guys are tring to get you pregant,then stay away for awhile don't be too quick to sleep with them,and besides why aren't you on the pill or have some kind of birth control method.Look angel i'm saying slow down and the right man for you will come and then you have a baby, if you keep on going the way you are, you will end-up pregant. Just something to think on.Having a baby when you are ready is a beautiful blessing. Peace with what ever decision you choose. RESPECT!!!! :star:

RelaxedMomentum

Dec 6, 2004
New to Me

Princess said:

I did not know men where doing this. Well I don't know anyone that has this type of mentality.

MizLindaLinda

Dec 6, 2004
Princess said:

Hes after your home car and money, BIGREDTRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

MizLindaLinda

Dec 6, 2004
Princess said:
This is how a man can trap you with a child. When the two of you agreed that children was going to be added right away but in the future yes and in this man’s heart he wants a child now.
Before sex you and your partner agree to wear protection (condom w/ spermicide). If you told him that you wasn't on no BC’s due to the fact that it messes up your body then once you got heated with passion you saw him put the condom on but (in some way he ripped the condom off during the entry) and lied and said he didn’t cum in you (when you felt it). This is entrapment (he lied), he purposely took the condom off to get you pregnant. A man knows when he's not wearing a condom its a different feeling. I should’ve known when he told me that he didn’t want me to never ever leave his life. So….
But I took a chance, so now I have to live with it.

I was deceived/hoodwinked….I tell ya
Did you NOT feel that the condom was not on and ask him to stop?????

Lloyd

May 29, 2004
Whoa!!!

It's really...not common:i've never heard that before;a man who wants to trap a woman by pregnancy!All the time it's the contrary.But i think if a woman already knows about,she should take the responsabilities.Having sex and not being rapped should be followed by some maturity.Forgive my expression but u shouldn't melt away as soon as u see a d i c k!!!
Women are,for the majority,wiser than men.It is verified;we are in need of you!!!So when you begin to have some ideas like that...

Oba Iparankanru

Sep 17, 2003
I wonder how exactly thats possible? I pretty much agree with panafrica on this one. I can't think of anyway a man can possibly trap a woman with a baby unless she's super blonde and or mentally retarded. especially with how the laws are set up.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: