Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Men, what are your thoughts on black women and natural hair styles?

shenelly said:
I've noticed that since Neo-Soul was born that alot of East Coast women have been going natural. Also, I see alot of black women in commercials with dred, twist, fros, whatever, I'm glad that more people are embracing there natural self.

But men, what do you prefer, the natural hair, of the silky bone straight hair?

NATURAL BLACK HAIR, PLEASE - UNLESS YOUR HAIR IS NATURALLY ANOTHER COLOR! Loc it, braid it, pull it back and brush it - even wear it short like a man... I don't care, so long as it is natural, and not chemically straightened and colored...

Peace!
Isaiah

shenelly said:
I've noticed that since Neo-Soul was born that alot of East Coast women have been going natural. Also, I see a lot of black women in commercials with dred, twist, fros, whatever, I'm glad that more people are embracing there natural self.

But men, what do you prefer, the natural hair, of the silky bone straight hair?
welcome to Destee.com.
i hope you enjoy your stay.
bring all your friends too.

as for the question, i prefer natural hair.

I love a woman with natural hair as long as it's not "nappy".

And there is a difference between natural and nappy.

Natural may include dread locks, braids, even an combed-out Afro...

But nappy is when the hair is so short and tightly rolled in balls that it looks like pepple and you can see the scalp.

That's unaccepable in my opinion.

But fortunately I haven't met many women with hair like that naturally.

I think women's hair is just naturally softer than mens, because I met a few women from Sudan with truely "nappy" hair but it still was soft and tuffy.

Women with natural hair are more active and spontaneous and they aren't always crying about what they can or can't do for fear of messing up their hair.

Ralfa'il said:
I love a woman with natural hair as long as it's not "nappy".

And there is a difference between natural and nappy.

Natural may include dread locks, braids, even an combed-out Afro...

But nappy is when the hair is so short and tightly rolled in balls that it looks like pepple and you can see the scalp.

That's unaccepable in my opinion.
i will be happy to take ALL the nappy i can get!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back