Black People : Men That Run / Hide From Their Own Seed

:rolleyes: :poop:on it.

So because they are giving it up, you can't find a good man.
Bully for you :rolleyes:

But if he's willing to sex them because they are willing to give it up... then is he is a good man in the first place? Hello.... HE'S A HO!

Ofcourse you wouldn't know because you're too busy blaming the women... just like Precise Allah. That's why you and he are on the same accord. If women would have 'higher standards' and keep their legs close, then men wouldn't be whores.

Riiiight :em3700::rolleyes:

Men aren't held accountable to these standards that are set for women.... which ironically is what this thread is about.... but on different levels.

Maybe if more men were held sexually accountable for their little romps in the hay... then we wouldn't be having this problem and discussion in the first place. But you allow men to have sex with anybody just because they can and YOU (yes - YOU! society and community) condone it on the basis of his gender of being a man... and tell the women to take more sexual accountability and have higher standards.... well what the hell do you expect when he gets one of those 'lower' women pregnant and didn't want to be with her? He will say 'that is herbaby and I want nothing to do with it.'

So basically - YOU ARE ALL AT FAULT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE TAUGHT THESE MEN AND ALLOWED THEM TO DO. BLAME YOURSELVES!

Teach your men (young boys and sons) better and they will do better. Cut out the ugly double standards.

So? What's your point?

Just because you don't like double standards does not mean they aren't going to continue. The bottom line is you don't get to behave as beastial as you want and then blame another. If a male gets the message from all the women he associates with that women are whorish, then when he steps in a different cipher he will use this information on the new women. Is it really fair that an innocent women should have to pay for the sins of basic women?

Yes, I guess I do. Those in the 'privilege' position know little about how it affects those that aren't in it and how their speech manifest.

Are not white people in a privilege position based on race? And are many of them willing to remain ignorant on how it affects everyone else that is not white? And aren't many of them ignorant when they speak of reverse racism and how racism isn't the problem for blacks, but blacks inability to do for themselves that causes the problem? If you agree with the latter, you can't say that racism has nothing to do with it at all - that is where this begins.

By the same token, males have a privilege position in this society as oppose to females. They are often favored compared to females. They are often the head of females in the community, society, in the church, and in other institutions....and being a such a position, they often lack a knowledge and understanding of how that affects females, and how their language is for their own self-interest.... just like the white folk.

I accuse you (specific and general, but I also share this for you to understand and acknowledge.... even if you don't change. I don't expect you or anyone to change really... it's too ingrained in the culture... especially in the muslim religious culture.
Peace,

Aight....... let me give you some clues since you didn't bring any of your own. First and foremost I'm not Muslim and have never claimed to be. Second, since you don't know me and haven't bothered to investigate who and what I represent, let me tell you. My operating system is Supreme Mathematics. I come in the righteous name of Precise Infinite Peace Allah and I represent the Nation Gods and Earths. One of the core principles of what we teach is equality, which can be drawn up to mean balance.

You make certain assumptions about me and my culture which are completely inaccurate. Any perceived double standards are simply a matter of your not recognizing how we deal with males different than females. Nowhere in my statement did I advocate not teaching young males to be men just as I didn't advocate that we shouldn't be teaching young females to be women. I understand your frustration with the patriarchal system which could better be identified as white male supremacy, yet that isn't what I advocate or teach. Perhaps you should reread what I wrote and stop assuming what you think I wrote because I'm a man.

Peace
Precise

And Precise Allah, dude what up? You totally support one standard that benefits you (blaming and making women responsible for men's behavior) while you eschew another that does not benefit you or your personal interest - marriage!

http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63891&page=6

And the muslims are even more hellbent on unwedded sexual bliss than the christians, especially for females... and yet you defile another female in your religion by sleeping with her outside of marriage. I hope you're celibate because if not.... then where is your girlfriend's higher standards for you?

You're a hypocrite or a double standard in and of yourself. Check that before you tell somebody what a 'man' is or what standards a woman should have for herself.

Bootzy... maybe you need to check yours at the door too :rolleyes:
It's apparent what your motive is. You support these double standards for whatever reason, even when they don't benefit you... because a man is what you want and a man is what you ain't got due to these double standards.
Peace,

Read my previous post.

First and foremost I'm not Muslim and have never claimed to be.
My bad then. I stand corrected. But so far as I know, the Muslims are the only group that refer to god as 'Allah.'

Feel free to enlighten me on whomever else and what religious group does that.

Second, since you don't know me and haven't bothered to investigate who and what I represent, let me tell you.
Peace
Precise
I don't need to know you personally, I know what you present on this board. I READ! And I read quite well and I make connections very well. I don't need to know you personally when you present your ideas, ideologies, and feelings on a public messageboard. You're speaking defensively, and that's always how people respond - but do remember what you are writing on here and this is about debate and discussion. I take your post at face value, but I take take ALL your post at face value and present then together in conjunction with whatever else you present on this forum, under your username.

DO NOT TAKE THIS PERSONAL.

I'm sure you're a great guy, you seem to be. I'm sure you have are ethical, moral, civil, polite and all that.

But again, it's a messageboard. I am not here to attack you personally, but to make a presentable and well thought out argument for what *I* believe based on presented facts and discussions. It's what I do. If you want me to stop doing that, then you maybe you need to stop posting - because I will analyze, decipher and make connections about you, I, or anyone else wrote to get a clearer pictures of your views and to bolster my own argument on a subject.

OK?

Good.

Class is dismissed.

Peace,

Aight....... let me give you some clues since you didn't bring any of your own. First and foremost I'm not Muslim and have never claimed to be. Second, since you don't know me and haven't bothered to investigate who and what I represent, let me tell you. My operating system is Supreme Mathematics. I come in the righteous name of Precise Infinite Peace Allah and I represent the Nation Gods and Earths. One of the core principles of what we teach is equality, which can be drawn up to mean balance.

You make certain assumptions about me and my culture which are completely inaccurate. Any perceived double standards are simply a matter of your not recognizing how we deal with males different than females. Nowhere in my statement did I advocate not teaching young males to be men just as I didn't advocate that we shouldn't be teaching young females to be women. I understand your frustration with the patriarchal system which could better be identified as white male supremacy, yet that isn't what I advocate or teach. Perhaps you should reread what I wrote and stop assuming what you think I wrote because I'm a man.

Peace
Precise

This is all wrong, your perceptions... except the one about frustration with the system of patriarchy.

You make certain assumptions about me and my culture which are completely inaccurate.
Such as? Always willing and open to discuss anything I put - be it true or false or misinformed or misconstrued. If I feel I stand corrected on anything, then I will state that and apologize if needed. But a blanket accusation without proof to back it up as futile hinders a discussion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back