Black Relationships : MEN OWE US NOTHING!

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by SPEAKFREEDOMnet, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPEAKFREEDOMnet

SPEAKFREEDOMnet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +147

Uhuru sasa!

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,122
    The truth is hard. But I have been saying this for decades. No one puts a gun to your head and makes you date Mookie

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    the brainwashing of the system of white supremacy makes black people make poor choices…...

4. baller

baller Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +836
    So true. I agree wholeheartedly that you’re responsible for what happens to you motionally…if you allow it to happen. As a young man, like most young men, I ran women—that’s what we do. When a woman tells us that she’s this or that, we sometimes take it as a challenge—depending on how she delivers that message—to take her down a peg. i.e. like when she throws it at us as if it’s some pedestal that we should worship her from.

I met this woman who had just gotten out of a bad relationship…and wasn’t looking for a relationship. Neither was I, given that I was dealing with four other women at the time, but the way she said it was extremely disrespectful—as if blaming all men for her bad relationship. Of course, I took that as a challenge. It took me three months to get her to agree to a date but she finally gave in. When it came time for sex, she was like, if you want any of this, you’ve gotta take me to dinner…a movie…to a hotel, etc. Eventually, she gave in…and I had sex with her in the passenger seat of my firebird—it was the seventies—in front of her parent’s house (just to show her that I could). Don’t get me wrong. It wasn’t that I was out to hurt the woman…but I needed her to understand that I wasn’t him…that I wasn’t the one who had hurt her before. Once the nastiness was put aside, and she understood that I wasn’t going to pay for something someone else did, the relationship was good…until she moved away (Chicago). She invited me along but I had just gotten away from there…and I had too much family there to go back.

Another time, I was dealing with a few women when I happened upon this unhappy married woman who was separated from her husband. We teased each other for a time before getting involved. She was so very good at her approach—I’m not talking sexually…though she was good at that too—that I easily fell under her spell. Eventually, she told me that she was beyond the little games I played…and when I got ready for a real woman, to look her up. By the next week, I was all hers. However, as I found out later, she wasn’t all mine.:) yeah, men get played too.

Anyway, people allow themselves to fall into traps before getting to know the person they’re with. KNOW THY MATE.

5. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Do remember how we males are taught it is our option to be the ones leading the way, not the other way around...

We are also supposed to be protectors, not predators...

Some things were and are our fault...

How and why too many of us let our female mates down, those are the questions we need and should find answers to...

6. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    Interesting, I'm trying, but I can't relate. I have never played a woman, and I've had only one woman try to play me. but I could see through her game. But I can agree with the post. One has to know who one really is.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Black Men owe us something ... maybe not what we want or think ... but they owe us, and we owe them.

We all owe each other, those that came before us, and those that come after ... decency if nothing else.

Other folk got us so indebted, we can't see the debt we owe each other, that's actually the easier one to pay.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

8. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,122
    sigh

And sisters the moral backbone of the family. Both have failed, each adding to the failure generationally. But the female most of all. Because she has allowed this sin to infect the children. OOw motherhood has become waaaaaay too acceptable. So is dating and mating none men. Neither is suppose to be acceptable or happen. So, now maled to be predators. Good men, just have fun, with none women. Real women run and hide, praying to GOD that there is still a real man out there. Pollyanaisms dont hold sway in the real world. Free, easy, no strings attached sex put an end to that dynamic

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

I had a feeling that this thread might bring forth that ... Gender War Energy ... and i aint have'n it.

If you're a man and don't think you owe women anything, then don't give them anything.

If you're a woman that thinks men owe you nothing, then get nothing.

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.