Black Relationships : Men, oops "she" gets pregnant!! Now what? Women, oops "YOU're" pregnant! Now what?

indya said:
Actually this isn't entirely true. My mother got pregnant with me when on the pill and I got pregnant while on the pill. The pill isn't 100% affective, the insert states this.

Also condoms break.

If you're going to have sex make sure the person your with is worth it, since pregnancy happens even with "protection".

Wow, the world musta done flipped on me, Pan, 'cause I'm disagreeing with you, and agreeing with Indya!(smile!) Oh My God!

Brother Pan, the only birth control is abstinence - from experience, papa(smile!) And it always happens when you least expect or want it to!

I don't believe in abortions, but woman has absolute control over her body, and that means being pregnant with my child... I don't waste energy trying to "control" her actions at that point, but I do try to convince her that abortions aint as clean and convenient and expedient as she thinks, and they take their toll on the female body... It is a moral issue, but it encompasses a lot of things beyond the moral, so best to allow sister to make her decision without applying a whole lotta unnecessary pressure...

Peace!
Isaiah

indya said:
Actually this isn't entirely true. My mother got pregnant with me when on the pill and I got pregnant while on the pill. The pill isn't 100% affective, the insert states this. Also condoms break. If you're going to have sex make sure the person your with is worth it, since pregnancy happens even with "protection".

LOL @ Isaiah! Indya with all do respect, how long ago were both of these occurances? My mom got pregnant with me while she was on the pill; however, that was 31 years ago! Modern birth control is extremely effective! While "accidents' probably still happen, they aren't common. I'm sure if all "opps" parents took a poll and were honest in their answers, 99% of them didn't use birth control! I know the only time(s) my wife got pregnant was when she stopped taking the pill, other than that the period was regular!

panafrica said:
LOL @ Isaiah! Indya with all do respect, how long ago were both of these occurances? My mom got pregnant with me while she was on the pill; however, that was 31 years ago! Modern birth control is extremely effective! While "accidents' probably still happen, they aren't common. I'm sure if all "opps" parents took a poll and were honest in their answers, 99% of them didn't use birth control! I know the only time(s) my wife got pregnant was when she stopped taking the pill, other than that the period was regular!

My child is only 6 yrs old. The package inserts state that the pill is only something like 94% effective. This is pretty good, but their are still "oops" on the pill. Also many people don't know that antibiotics affect the potency of the pill, this wasn't my case though since I knew about this.

Their are also different strengthes of the pill and Drs. need to put people on the right doseage.

indya said:
My child is only 6 yrs old. The package inserts state that the pill is only something like 94% effective. This is pretty good, but their are still "oops" on the pill. Also many people don't know that antibiotics affect the potency of the pill, this wasn't my case though since I knew about this.
Their are also different strengthes of the pill and Drs. need to put people on the right doseage.

You have some unique experiences Indya!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back