Black Relationships : Men, oops "she" gets pregnant!! Now what? Women, oops "YOU're" pregnant! Now what?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by IntuitioninMD, Dec 18, 2004.

1. IntuitioninMD

IntuitioninMD Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Would you do one of the following:

1. You and the lady would go on and have the baby.

2. Try to do a "Scott Peterson" on her...try to kill her.

3. Try to convince her to have an abortion .. if she wants to have the baby.

4. Convince not to have an abortion ... if she does not want to have the baby.

5. Get married and have the baby.

6. You would not mind if she did not tell you that she was pregnant and has the baby.

7. You would be upset if she had a baby and did not tell you because you would want to be in the kids life.

8. Want a divorce because she tells you it is her body and her choice whether she wants the baby or not.

I am curious. I just had a scary dream that I was pregnant with Mr. Black Man's baby and we are not married. In my dream(nightmare) because he is in his late 30s and does not have any kids he would wants me to have the baby. So I start to experience morning sickness and I tell him.. that I do not want to have the baby... that I want to have an abortion. He tries to convince me to go through with it and says lets get married.... NEEDLESS TO SAY... I WAKE UP... AND NOW I WANT TO GO TO THE STORE TO BUY A TEST..... :baby:

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795

1. You and the lady would go on and have the baby.

" Hodee loves the kids. Being a father is a exciting and great thing. "

4. Convince not to have an abortion ... if she does not want to have the baby.

" I don't believe a life should be purposely terminated. No to an abortion. "

This happens. Let the father raise the child. Because you had the child doen't mean you have what it takes to be a good mother. But don't play with fire and expect to not get your fingers burned.

5. Get married and have the baby.

" I am of the marry mind set. If I love her and she loves me get married. If she doesn't want to get married, have the child anyway and take care of our child together. "

7. You would be upset if she had a baby and did not tell you because you would want to be in the kids life.

" I would not be upset, or mad. I would want to know. " Why wouldn't a mother tell the father?

3. AfriKing

AfriKing Well-Known Member MEMBER

High School Student
    Ratings:
    +1
    Have the baby, convince her to have the baby if she wants to kill my child. I don't want to marry her, not because of that anyways, we don't even have to be together( if we weren't ), but noones killing my seed. I'd raise him/her myself if I had to.

4. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I'm married and faithful, so this is a non-issue. However "oops" only happens when people don't use birth control! That being said only the two people involved can say what to do. Personally I wouldn't be sexually involved with a woman I didn't want to have a family with, and I advise the same of women.

5. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23

Actually this isn't entirely true. My mother got pregnant with me when on the pill and I got pregnant while on the pill. The pill isn't 100% affective, the insert states this.

Also condoms break.

If you're going to have sex make sure the person your with is worth it, since pregnancy happens even with "protection".

6. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Wow, the world musta done flipped on me, Pan, 'cause I'm disagreeing with you, and agreeing with Indya!(smile!) Oh My God!

Brother Pan, the only birth control is abstinence - from experience, papa(smile!) And it always happens when you least expect or want it to!

I don't believe in abortions, but woman has absolute control over her body, and that means being pregnant with my child... I don't waste energy trying to "control" her actions at that point, but I do try to convince her that abortions aint as clean and convenient and expedient as she thinks, and they take their toll on the female body... It is a moral issue, but it encompasses a lot of things beyond the moral, so best to allow sister to make her decision without applying a whole lotta unnecessary pressure...

Peace!
    Isaiah

7. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    LOL @ Isaiah! Indya with all do respect, how long ago were both of these occurances? My mom got pregnant with me while she was on the pill; however, that was 31 years ago! Modern birth control is extremely effective! While "accidents' probably still happen, they aren't common. I'm sure if all "opps" parents took a poll and were honest in their answers, 99% of them didn't use birth control! I know the only time(s) my wife got pregnant was when she stopped taking the pill, other than that the period was regular!

8. indya

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    My child is only 6 yrs old. The package inserts state that the pill is only something like 94% effective. This is pretty good, but their are still "oops" on the pill. Also many people don't know that antibiotics affect the potency of the pill, this wasn't my case though since I knew about this.

Their are also different strengthes of the pill and Drs. need to put people on the right doseage.

9. indya

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    Don't ya hate it when that happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    You have some unique experiences Indya!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pregnant destee.com

2. oops your pregant now