Black People : Men On Destee - I DON'T MIND SHARIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

medusanegrita

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 13, 2010
STL Missouri
Ladies and Gents

I want to call your attention to a little spat that was happening here. Apparently it's over a man? Or men? Sho seems like it.

This takes me back to what Destee said in a previous post here.

Peace and Blessings Family,

...there are a WHOLE BUNCH OF WONDERFUL BROTHERS here, that i probably could have had some sex with ... but it was never an option for me.

I remember in the early days of this community, there was another great poetry site up....you know what happened to them? Some sexual drama killed their site....The site was owned by a Sister, and one of the Brothers of the community became her Man....He then found some other Sister to love on, from the same community, which devastated the Sister who he was with, the site owner.... it kinda put us in it ... our name being bandied about..... I was traumatized, when our name came up in the mess!... Real sad.

I made up my mind then, that no Sister and I would be fighting over any man on destee.....Every Sister is welcome to every Brother here...I will not fight my Sisters over a Man.

The thing about this phenomena though, saying ugly things about people publicly, in an attempt to diminish them ...

We really should be more respectful of each other ... but there's so much jealousy ... so much envy ... so much conditioning.

I didn't think too much of this story because it seemed petty then and it seemed petty now. Now it's happening to me as someone tries to dog my name to play up on a brothas' attention and affections ...here on Destee!

I'm gonna tell yall the same thing I said there, take heed aliight? Cause I'on G for this, straight up.

Aliiight Destee, but can I just say one mo thang on the subject? Nothin adversarial, I promise.

I do believe Brother Sekhemu and a couple of other brothas have implied or insinuated that they are not not oppose to bein shared.

And I don't have a problem sharin :em3700: :wink:

So any obvious ploy for their attentions and affections that leads to blatant biases, prejudices, resentment and jealousies among the women of this board (or elsewhere) is just outright petty, stupid, crazy and needs to be checked at the door. I ain't like that, and I don't expect nobody to be like that to me... but yet it's happenin so I'm just coat-checkin.

I mean if ANY woman should be able to handle that, it should be an African woman.... after all it is the brothas that have said polygamy and man-sharing is an African concept, not me. So if it as an African concept, then of all people who should be able to accept that and be quiet about it, it is an AFRICAN woman.

So if a woman has a problem with sharing a man, you betta check with the brothers since that's what they be espousin, and quit doggin another female, in particular me, especially me.

And THAT'S why I'm feminist. No doubt. And isn't that irony for ya? An american feminist who seems to have less trouble with man sharing than the women for whom that's been a way of life.

And yet.... people, especially brothas... had the nerve to dog feminism.

I swear :rolleyes:

Piss on me and then call it :rain:"

I like a lotta folks on Destee, and I'm natural flirt - on here and in real life. So if yo man is on here, then grab a tight reign and get him off if you cain't handle another women all up in his grill or just flashin a nice smiley his way. I seen this in real life... I throw a brotha these chestnut brown eyes and a smile and a sista grabbin his arms and shovin him away from me and to her while rollin her eyes at me like 'BI*** HOW DARE YOU SMILE AT MY MAN?!'

AND I DON'T EVEN WANT HIM!

Had a nice looking brotha with a j.o.b layin up my house, payin bills, and takin care of his..... mine was probably doin more for me that what hers was doin for her.... and she had the nerve to think I wanted her man. puleese :rolleyes:

If you're that insecure and your man can easily be led astray from you... who's problem is that? Dang sho ain't mine.

I don't 'take' men. They follow on their own accord.
Keep a tight leash on your pets if you want them all under your foot and you won't have to be fightin every kittykat that comes into your sphere...K?

Or buy you some dang confidence.

This has been your public service announcement from medusanegrita.
Heed that.

:geek: are you ever going to let it go?

Coat checkin.

Some women needed to read it and hear it.

I don't start it, but I will be the one to finish it in my own way.

Now if you have a problem with this.... consult the source of this.

NOW I'm done with it :em0200:

and yall got nerve. don't let me have to hold up a mirror on the redundant threads you poppin up and into.

You got a problem with mirrors, talk to Chinelo. He knows all about 'em :em3700:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back