Black People : Men On Destee - I DON'T MIND SHARIN!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by medusanegrita, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    Ladies and Gents

I want to call your attention to a little spat that was happening here. Apparently it's over a man? Or men? Sho seems like it.

This takes me back to what Destee said in a previous post here.

I didn't think too much of this story because it seemed petty then and it seemed petty now. Now it's happening to me as someone tries to dog my name to play up on a brothas' attention and affections ...here on Destee!

I'm gonna tell yall the same thing I said there, take heed aliight? Cause I'on G for this, straight up.

Aliiight Destee, but can I just say one mo thang on the subject? Nothin adversarial, I promise.

I do believe Brother Sekhemu and a couple of other brothas have implied or insinuated that they are not not oppose to bein shared.

And I don't have a problem sharin :em3700: :wink:

So any obvious ploy for their attentions and affections that leads to blatant biases, prejudices, resentment and jealousies among the women of this board (or elsewhere) is just outright petty, stupid, crazy and needs to be checked at the door. I ain't like that, and I don't expect nobody to be like that to me... but yet it's happenin so I'm just coat-checkin.

I mean if ANY woman should be able to handle that, it should be an African woman.... after all it is the brothas that have said polygamy and man-sharing is an African concept, not me. So if it as an African concept, then of all people who should be able to accept that and be quiet about it, it is an AFRICAN woman.

So if a woman has a problem with sharing a man, you betta check with the brothers since that's what they be espousin, and quit doggin another female, in particular me, especially me.

And THAT'S why I'm feminist. No doubt. And isn't that irony for ya? An american feminist who seems to have less trouble with man sharing than the women for whom that's been a way of life.

And yet.... people, especially brothas... had the nerve to dog feminism.

I swear :rolleyes:

Piss on me and then call it :rain:"

I like a lotta folks on Destee, and I'm natural flirt - on here and in real life. So if yo man is on here, then grab a tight reign and get him off if you cain't handle another women all up in his grill or just flashin a nice smiley his way. I seen this in real life... I throw a brotha these chestnut brown eyes and a smile and a sista grabbin his arms and shovin him away from me and to her while rollin her eyes at me like 'BI*** HOW DARE YOU SMILE AT MY MAN?!'

AND I DON'T EVEN WANT HIM!

Had a nice looking brotha with a j.o.b layin up my house, payin bills, and takin care of his..... mine was probably doin more for me that what hers was doin for her.... and she had the nerve to think I wanted her man. puleese :rolleyes:

If you're that insecure and your man can easily be led astray from you... who's problem is that? Dang sho ain't mine.

I don't 'take' men. They follow on their own accord.
    Keep a tight leash on your pets if you want them all under your foot and you won't have to be fightin every kittykat that comes into your sphere...K?

Or buy you some dang confidence.

This has been your public service announcement from medusanegrita.
    Heed that.

2. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    Destee Soaps

Um wow....okay :10500:

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,746
    um......

:geek: are you ever going to let it go?

4. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    Coat checkin.

Some women needed to read it and hear it.

I don't start it, but I will be the one to finish it in my own way.

Now if you have a problem with this.... consult the source of this.

NOW I'm done with it :em0200:

and yall got nerve. don't let me have to hold up a mirror on the redundant threads you poppin up and into.

You got a problem with mirrors, talk to Chinelo. He knows all about 'em :em3700:

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,746
    at last!

praise the lord and pass the biscuits!:toast:

6. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Not that we're planning on actually doing this but medusanegrita, do you mind being shared by brothas on Destee?

7. Proverbs31Woman

Proverbs31Woman Be kinder than necessary! MEMBER

Ratings:
    +879
    I respect your valuable input and individuality..you have a warrior spirit;-). I openly say I'm here for unity and to be part of and invest into a change movement (it's coming). Although bad seeds will sprout up, let's not allow them to mature into something that takes focus away from the foundation that's been laid and the work each of you have invested thus far.

8. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    Ain't you the one who went sniveling to Destee cuz a certain African sister wouldn't let you alone?
    and Destee squashed it? And that person hasn't posted anything about you since?
    And now you are still starting threads, not just posts, but threads on the same ish?
    you just lost all credibility with me. triflin.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    lol Sister MedusaNegrita ... you're krazee ... and i mean this in the best way possible ... :lol:

lol ... this is the first time in all of our years, that there has been any fussing between Sisters over a Brother here, that I am aware of.

I'm sure there probably has been some tensions between one Member and another, when it comes to relationships, but it's a level that has remained under my radar.

I really can't believe i'm seeing this, after 12 years ... how did we do it Family ... keep such from ever being a real issue? We're good! :D

Sister MedusaNegrita ... you are fanning the flames (rising to the level of disruption) ... especially since most of this has already been said in other threads.

Let's let it go ... for one thing is for sure ... folk are gonna talk to, flirt with, and sex who they want, no matter what is posted on this or any forum.

This is too far removed from our ability to moderate ... shoot ... i can't keep up with all the stories of folk who got my cat ... let alone, what yall doin' with yours.

Sister ... i do intend on responding to your last post in the thread containing my words you've quoted above, so maybe we can keep this energy there.

I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.