Black People : Men of Color and Attraction

Who said the majority are marrying outside of their race?

Who said this is what the thread is about?

Men of color doesn't just mean black men.

It's about men of color, not just black men, and their attraction to white women, to the point of worship. That's how this started.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kemetstry, stop confusing people.
But then you streamlined the discussion to black male and female relationships
Which gender usually asks the other to get married? Stop playing dumb! A lot of black men don't want to get married to anyone.

You won't marry just anything, but will sleep and make babies with them? How dumb is that?

I can admit when black women aren't being responsible enough. I think it's insane that so many will put up with the same deadbeat over and over knowing ain't a thang change. I've tried to talk to black women about using logic and
not emotions when making crucial decisions in their life. I've also stressed how important it is to stop spoiling their sons and competing with their daughters, and that beating their children is not discipline, it's abuse.

Black men marrying white women isn't as popular as black men "mating" with white women. It's not a myth. It happens, a lot.

Haha, I'm not picking on him. He thinks I hate black men, evidently, so what's to talk about?
Ever heard the expression popular among males, 'why buy the cow when you can milk it for free'?! Advise black women to keep their legs closed until they learn to separate the males from the men!!! We are born males, we have to be taught to be men!!!

I'm making a point, albeit passionately, but if he wants to take it personally, then we shouldn't engage in further dialogue.

But then you streamlined the discussion to black male and female relationships

I was answering Kemetstry. He wanted to make it about black men, but I was speaking of men of color in general when I started this.

Stop pretending as if you didn't see his posts.

And if you try to turn this thread into a "who started making this about black men first" kind of discussion, I'll place you on ignore. :wave:

I was answering Kemetstry. He wanted to make it about black men, but I was speaking of men of color in general when I started this.

Stop pretending as if you didn't see his posts.

And if you try to turn this thread into a "who started making this about black men first" kind of discussion, I'll place you on ignore. :wave:

:10400:.o0( See, you always blaming me for stuff )

But, two thirds of you don't do that. Moreover, most of you know you are mating with a guy who isn't father material

Not an argument. Discussion only. Not trying to prove you wrong Kem.

If you do some research online you will see that more than 75% of women do put the father on child support.
It is a requirement to receive AFDC.

Women who apply for welfare must sign over to the government any money owed them by their children's fathers. And they are forced to sue the fathers to get that money.

Welfare and child support: Nobody wins | Psychology Today
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/about-fathers/200812/welfare-and-child-support-nobody-wins - 266k - Cached - Similar pages

Skip Child Support. Go to Jail. Lose Job. Repeat.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back