Black People : Men of Color and Attraction

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Angela22, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,350
    There is still the tradition of men asking women to marry them. Just the same that women mostly have power over whether she and a guy will be having sex, men have power over whether they'll be in it for the long haul together. Y'all not even trying, anymore. But I do agree sex is way too easy to get. But y'all gon' complain either way. :lol:

True. Women don't have to sleep with losers, but those same losers don't have to sleep with women who shouldn't be having babies either. Cooking and taking care of a home is all a "real man" wants? Gosh, he so basic. :rofl: I thought real men wanted a partner, not a servant. I'm trying to build with you, not watch you build yourself to death, just to sweep up afterwards.

And I HAVE called black women out. Maybe not entirely on this site, but I think face to face matters more.

Plus, I said, "beatings" not spankings. Spanking is fine.

So black men who are getting all these women pregnant of many different races are making educated decisions not to marry any of them because they are too darn dependent? But it was okay to leave them with child, and let that child experience the world without the man who created them? Wow. Thank you for letting me know, Kem. You so smart. :lol:

I did no such thing. :lol: I don't have a problem with the dude; I don't even KNOW the dude, but he drew the conclusion that I'm a bad guy who hates black men, so he obviously has a problem with me seeing that he's a black man. What else can be stated? It's done.

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,632
    There is still the tradition of men asking women to marry them. Just the same that women mostly have power over whether she and a guy will be having sex, men have power over whether they'll be in it for the long haul together. Y'all not even trying, anymore. But I do agree sex is way too easy to get. But y'all gon' complain either way. :lol:
    We complain because we want someone to take home to mom. Instead, we get Gwuanetta who don't know how to act in Red Lobster

True. Women don't have to sleep with losers, but those same losers don't have to sleep with women who shouldn't be having babies either. Cooking and taking care of a home is all a "real man" wants? Gosh, he so basic. :rofl: I thought real men wanted a partner, not a servant. I'm trying to build with you, not watch you build yourself to death, just to sweep up afterwards.
    It's called a help mate. And you've just identified the issue. Yall don't want to help. Just show up and feel entitled

And I HAVE called black women out. Maybe not entirely on this site, but I think face to face matters more. :bs:Still waiting on you and others to woman up on that issue

Plus, I said, "beatings" not spankings. Spanking is fine.
    Uh, yea Donald trump

So black men who are getting all these women pregnant of many different races are making educated decisions not to marry any of them because they are too darn dependent? But it was okay to leave them with child, and let that child experience the world without the man who created them? Wow. Thank you for letting me know, Kem. You so smart. :lol:
    Guys don't get pregnant. That is your choice by law. Protect yourself in the clinches. And quit whining

I did no such thing. :lol: I don't have a problem with the dude; I don't even KNOW the dude, but he drew the conclusion that I'm a bad guy who hates black men, so he obviously has a problem with me seeing that he's a black man. What else can be stated? It's done.
    You do seem to hate on brothers. Especially, strong independent brothers. :10200:

3. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,350
    I'll have to get back to you on this, Kem, because you're always all over the place. :lol:

4. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,211
    Guys don't get pregnant. That is your choice by law. Protect yourself in the clinches. And quit whining

And collect child support from the father. This is why we need child support. For those men who like to think the woman is responsible for the child because SHE didn't use protection. Where was his protection.
    That's OK. Put him in the Child Support System. Pay to play.

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,677
    so glad i'm celibate......:angel1:

6. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,632

Just answering your questions

7. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,632

But, two thirds of you don't do that. Moreover, most of you know you are mating with a guy who isn't father material

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,677
  9. sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu PanAfrikanist Revolutionary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +998
    And they represent a very small minority. There are over 40 million Afrikans in this country, and over a billion in the world!!!

10. sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu PanAfrikanist Revolutionary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +998
    If a black man obsesses over white women his mother, the first teacher, is to blame!!! A fact, not opinion, often overlooked by the black women most likely to condemn the obsession!!! I concur in the condemnation.