Black People : Men of Color and Attraction

Peace,

I think the premise of this thread is weak at best.

The sociologist in me made me look up surveys on this topic and I went to the very first one. I promise I didn't do much research and don't intend to. This very first survey doesn't indicate that the majority of black men are marrying outside their race. Far from it if this survey is indicative of the total population.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

Peace

Peace,

I think the premise of this thread is weak at best.

The sociologist in me made me look up surveys on this topic and I went to the very first one. I promise I didn't do much research and don't intend to. This very first survey doesn't indicate that the majority of black men are marrying outside their race. Far from it if this survey is indicative of the total population.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

Peace

Who said the majority are marrying outside of their race?

Who said this is what the thread is about?

Men of color doesn't just mean black men.

It's about men of color, not just black men, and their attraction to white women, to the point of worship. That's how this started.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kemetstry, stop confusing people.

But it's been my experience that they greatly influence the masses of black Americans. And it's been my experience that is worse in the masses. I had two sons go through the school system and they Black friends were very blunt about dating white girls. and, it was that same experience when I was in the school system back in the 1980s in Southern California. All of the black young men that were popular, the cool guys, sports or otherwise, dated white girls on a wide scale.

Because I was popular too, most of the same Black guys though that dated the white girls were still very nice towards me, and I adored them still. But there were always the REAL DISRESPECTFUL BLACK guys that were very disresptectful and make a point of publicizing that they hated black girls and only wanted white or Mexican girls. This is and has been common, and I just don't understand how you and other black men ignore this issue.

The black guys that one of my sons were associated with were very blunt about dating white girls and very negative about the black girls and, tried to encourage my son to take a white girl to the prom... I confronted him on this issue and told him not to disrespect the black girls.

If a Black man obsesses over white women, it shouldn't be based on 'hating black women' [their own mothers] but, it should be based on the person, and this issue is common. Angela22 is right. She's dead on it.

Yes, I don't understand what's with dudes admitting men of color have a heavy obsession with white women, black men included. It doesn't mean the guy who admits such a thing is obsessed, but that it's a reality we all live in ever since white people made their skin color some kind of rare treasure we should all want.

One black guy stated he didn't know why he wanted white women, just, "something about them", and it was like he was hypnotized. Another guy, this time Asian, said they're difficult to get so that makes them more desirable. And a lot of men I've conversed with who almost exclusively go for white women seem to love, love, love, blonde hair. That's what I really don't get! Does blonde hair make them better in bed? Make the food she cook taste better?

It's a mystery that seemingly only black women are able to notice, because no one else really says much about it. lol

Of course, it's not all men of color, but such a vast amount, to say it's not happening is ridiculous. I saw an Arab man look like he was going to cry, just throw a fit when a white girl stated she didn't date his kind.

Brothers as in black men, right? Women of color as in, any woman with melanin, not limited to black women, right?

At least you said, "date and mate". We all know y'all ain't marrying no one. :lol:

Dating and mating is not the same as marrying, Kem. Black men mess around with plenty of women who aren't marrying material, but you'll never say anything to that.

Oh, wait, which one is it? Y'all are only down for the sisters, or y'all are out there fulfilling the fantasies of white women? :rofl:

Yes, BM! No, sisters BW!

*sigh* You know exactly what I mean. But, on that issue, many of you aren't marrying either

I have always acknowledged: 1. Guys wont marry anything. We have standards as well.
2. And Mookie never has an issue finding willing female participation. You wont admit how complicit females are in that play

We are only down for real BW! You wont admit too many of you aren't stepping up. Moreover, you already saw the data showing us and WW are a statistical anomaly. You should have attended the MWM. Spreading these myths about us is something you could atone for

But it's been my experience that they greatly influence the masses of black Americans. And it's been my experience that is worse in the masses. I had two sons go through the school system and they Black friends were very blunt about dating white girls. and, it was that same experience when I was in the school system back in the 1980s in Southern California. All of the black young men that were popular, the cool guys, sports or otherwise, dated white girls on a wide scale. Please go to the thread where I pointed out the survey of the WW sexual fantasy. Hormonal males aren't turning down easy sex. Largely because how their moms raised them.

Because I was popular too, most of the same Black guys though that dated the white girls were still very nice towards me, and I adored them still. But there were always the REAL DISRESPECTFUL BLACK guys that were very disresptectful and make a point of publicizing that they hated black girls and only wanted white or Mexican girls. This is and has been common, and I just don't understand how you and other black men ignore this issue. Some are into self hatred. That's why lynchings still happen

The black guys that one of my sons were associated with were very blunt about dating white girls and very negative about the black girls and, tried to encourage my son to take a white girl to the prom... I confronted him on this issue and told him not to disrespect the black girls. Did you confront his stupid friend(s)?????

If a Black man obsesses over white women, it shouldn't be based on 'hating black women' [their own mothers] but, it should be based on the person, and this issue is common. Angela22 is right. She's dead on it. When you hate your mom and yourself, .....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back