Black People : Men of Color and Attraction

Yes, some. Let's keep in mind that shows the percentage of black men who actually decide to marry at all. That's not speaking of ones who just mess around. And many black men, old and young, only want to mess around.

And a lot stick with black women because they feel they haven't a chance with women outside of their race, anyway. There are still a lot of white and Asian women who will never entertain black men, so black men stick with what they have.

Because many females are not dating or mating material. You don't get to make this statement out of context.

:bs: Do you want me to point you to the thread about WW secret sexual desires?!!?

Myth!

The overwhelming majority of brothers date and mate with women of color. Why do yall keep holding on to this myth????

Oh my gosh! It's not a myth!

But it goes both ways, in my opinion. Black men and women have been affected by issues of Colorism and White Supremacy.

Oh my gosh! It's not a myth!

But it goes both ways, in my opinion. Black men and women have been affected by issues of Colorism and White Supremacy.

*sigh* It is still rare for them to date, mate a/o marry outside of the race. And I will agree, some of us are still color struck. That is an individual psychosis

*sigh* It is still rare for them to date, mate a/o marry outside of the race. And I will agree, some of us are still color struck. That is an individual psychosis

I love your choice of words, 'color struck' and 'psychosis'.
I absolutely agree that it is some kind of psychosis.

Is it a myth or imagination in that it seems that many of the Black movie stars, Black men and Black women date white people?

Diana Ross, Alfre Woodard, Iman, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier and many more television stars have mates that are white.

Celebrities are not analogous to the general population. smdh

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back