Feb 26, 2013
u·ni·ver·sal·ly
ˌyo͞onəˈvərsəlē/
adverb
  1. by everyone; in every case.
    "progress is not always universally welcomed"
    synonyms: generally, widely, commonly, across the board, all over
    "it was universally accepted that no man married merely for love"
Great! You looked up the definition and now have an understanding of what I meant! lol

Any non-white men obviously!
Okay, so how far have you delved into the communities of hispanic, Asian, and other non-white men?

Because I'm thinking your knowledge of them is pretty shallow if you believe that most don't have an obsession with white women and a great desire to be with them. And many black American men feel the same way. Don't deny it because everyone knows it's true.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
:11100:some of us prefer black women....

View attachment 8499
Yes, some. Let's keep in mind that shows the percentage of black men who actually decide to marry at all. That's not speaking of ones who just mess around. And many black men, old and young, only want to mess around.

And a lot stick with black women because they feel they haven't a chance with women outside of their race, anyway. There are still a lot of white and Asian women who will never entertain black men, so black men stick with what they have.

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
Yes, some. Let's keep in mind that shows the percentage of black men who actually decide to marry at all. That's not speaking of ones who just mess around. And many black men, old and young, only want to mess around.

And a lot stick with black women because they feel they haven't a chance with women outside of their race, anyway. There are still a lot of white and Asian women who will never entertain black men, so black men stick with what they have.
You have a very negative view about Black men. From reading what you have written in multiple posts, I've come to the conclusion that your negative outlook on Black men is about as bad as Sotomeyer's outlook on Black women. So in the end, you are no different from those you rail against.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.