Food Discussion : Men Like Fried Chicken!!!

Believe it or not,...me being raised in the 'kuntree' i would or should know how to fry chicken...but i don't. I could never get it right. My hubby and kids be teasing me talk'n bout me. i just roll my eyes .LOL.. but yeah....this should help me get it right....thnx Sis feather,...

you're welcome :) :grouphug:

peace

I love fried chicken growing up because all of the woman in my fam could cook.. I mean burn it down!!

That's how i learned to cook, but i only use olive oil if i'm going to fry it. I usually bake it if i want chicken.

I didn't even know that people boiled chicken until i went to college and had a dominican roomate from washington heights (a section of manhattan).

peace

I love fried chicken growing up because all of the woman in my fam could cook.. I mean burn it down!!

That's how i learned to cook, but i only use olive oil if i'm going to fry it. I usually bake it if i want chicken.

I didn't even know that people boiled chicken until i went to college and had a dominican roomate from washington heights (a section of manhattan).

:lol: you can boil anything even fish lol thats how jamaicans and africans make fish soup and anybody else who does :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back