Can Men and Women be Platonic Friends

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JenaBee63

Jul 12, 2015
atlanta ga
Occupation
Health Technician/Future Paralegal
I found much of the article believable. I honestly believe any male friend of mine would try to take it to another level should the opportunity present. This is regardless of how long we have been platonic friends. I am friends with men I am not attracted to for whatever reason. I am not "lying in wait." Most of the time if I know a man is really attracted to me and the feeling isn't mutual, I am not going to be close friends with them anyway. I do think most men, will forget all about a platonic friendship should the female friend chose to give in. I believe men are just friends with women they are attracted to for the most part. Granted they are capable of keeping it on a platonic level but only if the female keeps it that way.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: