Brother AACOOLDRE : Memphite Theology

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jul 15, 2003.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Memphite theology , George G.M James and Adam and Eve & Others
    By Andre Austin

Memphite Theology comes King Shabaka (710Bc) because the original texts written on papyrus was worm eaten. The text is a work of the Old Kingdom. The language is archaic and resembles the pyramid texts. So the original can go back as far as 4000BC. The information was transferred on a square black stone, hence the name “Shabaka stone”.

James wrote: “Just as the Memphite Theology is the source of Greek philosophy or primitive science, so it is also the basis of modern scientific belief. The Gods of order and arrangement in the cosmos are represented by nine gods in the Godhead, called Ennead. Atum (Atom), the sun god, i.e., fire God, creates eight other Gods, by naming four pairs of parts of his own body, from which they come forth.[no coincidence Adam (sun) made Eve/moon from his ribs. Now Eve is short for evening/sunset. We call sunset the “Blue hour” and we use the term “every blue moon” to say an occurrence (Eclipse) is rare]

James goes on to say: “Of course the Memphite theology, according to Frankfort in his intellectual Adventure of ancient man does not mention the creation of planets. Nevertheless, since it was the method of the Egyptian to conceal the truth by the use of myths, parables…At any rate, the entire setting of the Memphite theology is astronomical. It seems well within reason to regard the Ennead as the Heliocentric system of history. Atum/Atom the sun God , creating eight other Gods or planets from his own body”

“The Atom of science is identical name of the Egyptian Sun god: the most ancient of Gods except Ptah, who was present with Atom creation. The second thing we should bear in mind is the fact that the name of God Atom (sometimes spelt Atum) belongs to the cosmology of the Memphite theology, whose date goes back to 4000BC when the Greeks were not even known”

-From Stolen Legacy p,145-148

So I find links with Adam/Atum that James looked over or refused to talk about.

Atum coming from a mound of dirt
    Adam formed from dirt

Atum creating the moon from a body part
    Adam creating Eve/moon from a body part.

The word man is found in Woman
    The word Atum/Sun is found in the Moon. On is a word for Sun

Sunrise and Sunset go hand and hand coming from each other with sun in both names.
    The bible called them greater and lesser “Lights” in Genesis 1:16.

So what does the Memphite theology says and how does it also fit in with King Solomon and Jesus?

“Heart (mind) took shape in the form of Atum, Tongue (word) took shape in the form of Atum. It is Ptah, the very great, who has given [life] to all the gods and their ka's (souls) through his heart [mind/spirit) and through this tongue, from which Horus (Jesus) had come forth as Ptah, from which Thoth had come forth as Ptah.

Thus Heart and Tongue rule over all the limbs…Thus it is said of Ptah: he who made all created gods”.

As we can see Ptah and Thoth went hand and hand. I’ve already noted in another essay how Thoth was similar to Solomon but we have to include Ptah logical too. Ptah was known as a craftsman. This is why masons associate themselves with Ptah because he helped builds things in heaven and on earth. Masons regard Solomon as the origin of their rituals and that would bring in Thoth as creator of theology. Solomon known as wise man and builder are the two aspects of Thoth inventing wisdom and Ptah=craft/masonry.

Now Jesus was known as the word of God is easily traced to the Memphite Theology.Martin Bernal in his “Black Athena” writes: “The Memphite theology, which dates back to the 2nd or 3rd millennium. The theology describes a cosmogony according to which Ptah , the local god of Memphis, and his emanation Atum, were the primal beings. Ptah created the world in his heart, the seat of his mind, and actualized it through his tongue, the act of speech, this …looks remarkably like the platonic and Christian logos, the word which already was the word dwelt with god, and what god was at the beginning, and through him all things came to be”p.140.

It’s surprising that the Bible says that We or us created man in our image. Some say this refers to a triad. If it does it might go back to Egypt who had nine gods in sets of Triads of triads.

Reading an obscure passage from E.A. Wallis Budge’s “Egyptians ideas of the Afterlife” had my brain waves spinning for few seconds. Budge had wrote: “Thoth came to be represented by the Ibis bird, his attributes were multiplied, and he became the god of letters, science, math, etc; at the creation he seems to have played a part not unlike that of “wisdom” which is so beautifully described by the writer of Proverbs (see VIII vv.23-31)”p88. I’m thankful for reading this because I had doubts about James who said Atum rose from a hill and found no hill in the Memphite theology but was found elsewhere.

Proverbs 8 of Solomon said:

23.I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
    24.When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains
    Abounding with water.
    25Before the mountains were settled, before
    the hills was I brought forth:
    26.While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
    27. When he prepared the heavens, I was there: When he set a compass (Masonic symbol) upon the face of the depth (water)
    28. When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep (water)
    29. When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment when he appointed the foundations (pillars/high ground) of the earth

James failed to mention outside of the Memphite Theology Thoth was known as the “High ground” or Hill/mound/pillar/pyramid where Ra/Atum rose for the first time. E.A Wallis Budge mentioned this in his book “The Gods of the Egyptians Volume 1 p.403

We see darkwater/nun in existence before anything else just like in Egyptian wisdom. People also fail to see Paul/Saul as just another figure of Thoth. Paul said in Acts he spoke like Hermes/Thoth and Paul said he was a foundation just like OT Saul where he got his name from.

We see god giving commandments just like Thoth was giving commands of speech before things were created. “Doth not wisdom/Thoth cry? And understanding put forth her voice. She standeth in the top of high places…Proverbs 8:1-2 and 9:1 Wisdom/Thoth hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her 7 pilliars.

The whole book about Proverbs is about getting wisdom, understanding and holding it secret not releasing it from your tongues .This comes from Thoth the inventor of wisdom. The 1st book of proverbs says: To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding. To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment and equity”. All of the above were aspects of Thoth, everyone of them.