Black People : Memoirs of a White Southerner

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Aug 22, 2009.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    I have read a few hundred Slave Narratives.
    This one is from a White Slaver Holder.

The real killing of African Americans started after the Civil War and is in play today. Those Northern and Southern Politicians are still doing their part to keep it so.

http://www.huguenin-family.com/thomas.html

Memoirs of a Southerner

Well, my story is finished. I am an old man now, in my eighty-third year, but young in every feeling. I am white and wrinkled, but my soul shall be young. Providence has been good to me; my health is good, and I have the respect and confidence of all who know me; my children are all grown and are my greatest comfort. Many grandchildren have come to me, all fine chaps, and at my knees frequently my two little great grandsons sit and hear me tell of that war which I passed through fifty-seven years ago.

FROM THE writing of the Constitution there were always two distinct opinions as to the right of a state to secede from the Union.

The New England states, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, were the first to declare for this right to secede, and openly threatened to do so July 4, 18 1814, on account of Jefferson's embargo, and then their right to do so was not particularly questioned. From the days of Hamilton and Jefferson - the first for a central control, the latter for state's rights - and then again in the time of Webster and Calhoun, later in the time of Lincoln and Davis, these two separate causes were championed.

This ghost of secession was forever rising to disturb the Union, the Southern states always claiming the right; and hence we felt we were acting within our rights when, in 1860-61, we withdrew.

Only such authority was delegated by the states to the General Government as would have this government function properly. All the other rights were reserved to the states.

The border states were loath to break from the Union. The great R. E. Lee and his state, Virginia, were for the Union until Lincoln called for Virginia's quota to make the desired number of troops to coerce the Southern states, and then Lee said, "The die is cast.

I cannot fight for that." And Virginia, too, seceded. In fact, the Southern states have always felt that their first allegiance was to their state, and second to the Union. The Northern states have, so to speak, let down their state fences and are known more particularly by their large cities - as Portland, Boston, New Haven, New York, and so on, while we of the South have continued our state pride.

For me, I am a Georgian first, and an American afterwards. This does not make us love our nation less, but our state more.

Here this statement is refering to the Slaves that immediately after the Civil war became prosperous, became politicians, judges, and held high offices. Not knowing how to run them.. just given some cash and stature. I read the stories..

Word of the Day | Dictionary.com
    Word of the Day - Learn one new word everyday on Dictionary.com ... To render useless or ineffectual; cripple. ... To cause to appear stupid, inconsistent, or ridiculous

gimcrack: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
    gimcrack ( ) n. A cheap and showy object of little or no use; a gewgaw. adj. Cheap and tasteless; gaudy: “The shelves groan with an array of gimcrack ... A cheap and showy object of little or no use; a gewgaw. ... Cheap and tasteless;

Is it to be wondered at, then, that the South, of almost pure Caucasian blood, would not submit to this indignity?

Surely the real man of the North must have sympathized with us when, as by magic, thousands of white-robed, resolute men sprung from the womb of our dear old Southern mother and scattered the wretched scalawags to their own respective slums! The poor black man was not to blame. He reaped none of the reward - was only used as a tool; he was accustomed to follow his white master, and when this master was supplanted by the scoundrel, he knew no better.

They are preparing and plan to RISE AGAIN! :SuN042:

Hip Hop.. dance.. just keep your protection close at hand! :peace:

2. CITIZEN

CITIZEN Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +144
    They are preparing and plan to RISE AGAIN!

Glenn Beck, of FOX news, has this whole "We Surround Them" movement and The 9.12 Project (refers to Sept 12 as well as their nine principles, 12 values). It seems like any conservative group, but it doesn't set well with me. It's only a matter of time before one of these meetings gets out of hand.

Home grown terrorists are the worst. It is not the Southerners exclusively either. These people have been stock piling weapons for years, and many of these types are police officers.

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Thank You CITIZEN

Welcome to DESTEE!

Your on top of the game.
    Thanks for posting to my thread Memoirs of a WHITE Southerner

Beck and his boys.. let them come.
    There will Ten Million Black Men ... ready and willing minimum to take them on.
    Civil war they like and want.. HA..Ha..
    It will be Our Civil Duty to smear them across the ground.

There is something brewing... I agree
    So I sleep with my ears alert to noise in the house, and one eye open.
    Weapon under the pillow and another close by the bed. :SuN042:

Beck is a Klansman dressed in Cloak and Dagger suit and Corporate Attire.
    using pubic airwaves and public funds to spew his garbage.
    Congress is considering bring back the Fairness Doctrine.

Under that doctrine. After beck spews his bile and caustic vomit.
    He would have to provide an opposing commentary view or spokesperson with one.

Congress won't pass it, Dem's have no back-bone and are actually against it.
    Because they would have to provide the same against their bile rhetoric.

RR.. Ronald Reagan did away with it.

It was the RISE of Beck, him and many others are no news men, or have a fair or positive agenda.
    And then we have Rush who is a OXY-man with Klan clout.
    Watch the other hand.. as these magicians try to do magic tricks and hocus = pocus, cloak and dagger stuff.
    Look at the hand that is behind them. It has a dagger in it! :peace:

LIKE IT IS TODAY!

NO ONE HAS THEIR EYE ON THE ENEMY!
    DANCE VIDEO's, MAKING THAT MONEY MAN ON WEED SALES AND the WHOLE IGNORANCE OF FOLLY.

Word of the Day | Dictionary.com
    Word of the Day - Learn one new word everyday on Dictionary.com ... To render useless or ineffectual; cripple. ... To cause to appear stupid, inconsistent, or ridiculous

gimcrack: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
    gimcrack ( ) n. A cheap and showy object of little or no use; a gewgaw. adj. Cheap and tasteless; gaudy: “The shelves groan with an array of gimcrack ... A cheap and showy object of little or no use; a gewgaw. ... Cheap and tasteless;