Support : Member Albums Have Been Restored!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Why is my photo album locked? Also, any idea what happened to an older thread with photos entitled Nommo family?

Thank you!
Disregard the second question because I found them . But I still want to know why my album is locked.

Peace!

Brother O ... it appears that you had your album marked as private, prior to our site transformation / restoration, and it is still marked private.

I'm thinking that it was you are seeing as "locked" ... ??

I'm looking for a way for you (and every Member) to edit / mark albums public or private, but i've not found it yet.

Give me a minute ... :)

If you think "locked" means something else, let me know.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother O ... it appears the option to make an album public or private, is given at creation of the album, but i don't see how you can edit it after.

I can edit it for you, if you want me to ... making your album public ... (possibly solving the 'locked' issue) ... just let me know.

Everyone ... please keep in mind ... at this point ... as far as i can see ... whatever you mark your album as in the beginning, it will be in the end.

If anyone sees, learns, knows something different ... please share it with us all.

Brother O ... let me know what you want me to do.

Love You!

Destee

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Brother O ... it appears that you had your album marked as private, prior to our site transformation / restoration, and it is still marked private.

I'm thinking that it was you are seeing as "locked" ... ??

I'm looking for a way for you (and every Member) to edit / mark albums public or private, but i've not found it yet.

Give me a minute ... :)

If you think "locked" means something else, let me know.

Love You!

Destee

Ok thanks. It's been so long I forgot.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Brother O ... it appears the option to make an album public or private, is given at creation of the album, but i don't see how you can edit it after.

I can edit it for you, if you want me to ... making your album public ... (possibly solving the 'locked' issue) ... just let me know.

Everyone ... please keep in mind ... at this point ... as far as i can see ... whatever you mark your album as in the beginning, it will be in the end.

If anyone sees, learns, knows something different ... please share it with us all.

Brother O ... let me know what you want me to do.

Love You!

Destee

Yes, can you change it to public so I can share some content I would like to add?

Love u 2!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Ok thanks. It's been so long I forgot.
Yes, can you change it to public so I can share some content I would like to add?

Love u 2!

k Brother O ... i've made it public ... and know too ... you (and everyone) can create up to 10 different albums, 40 pics in each album i think.

So you can add to that one, or create a new one ... whatever you'd like ... and if you have more questions let me know.

Enjoy!

Destee

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!