Support : Member Albums Have Been Restored!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Member Albums have been restored !!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

The last time we had albums, they were for Premium Members Only, and they are that way right now.

I don't intend on keeping it this way, instead opening this feature up to all, but I've got to consider the impact that will have.

I'll need to see if i can put some safeguards in to keep folk from joining us and spamming us with inappropriate stuff.

For this reason, and the fact that i'm tired, i'm going to leave things as is for right now.

I'll come back to this after i get some rest, determining the best way to move forward.

In the meantime, those that are Premium, you should be able to add / edit / everything to your albums!

If you run into any problems, or have any questions, let me know.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Wow that's awesome Destee!
I slightly envy you because I didn't wait for a converter lol. I gotta do everything manually and I'm still not finished.

Thanks Brother Dre Money ... it went pretty smooth, but doing it the way you have shows a great courage and willingness to venture off into less traveled areas! Most would not even attempt to manually do such a thing! I know I wouldn't! Shoot! destee would have to be on life support or sump'n, for me to muster the wherewithal to tackle such a task! Doing it your way also provides insight not found the way I did it, so you still come out ahead! Don't be too hard on yourself. I remember when I was first learning web development, those elements I really wanted to understand, I couldn't take short cuts ... had to go the long and tedious route! ... ick ... :) ... you seem to take to this stuff like a fish in water, and the above experience will aide you as time passes!

I would offer to help, but I have a feeling you'd like your installation to keep working properly ... so i won't ... :)

I do wish you well with it though, and am confident that you'll make it happen.

You encourage me ... Thanks!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Family ... i think i've come up with a way for (most) everyone to have access to Albums ... create them, edit them, everything!

Okay ... you have to have 25 posts in order to be able to create an album, add pictures, delete them, post comments on pictures, etc.

I think I've set this up already, so if you have 25 posts but can't create an album let me know.

I say i think because i'm not sure if any of this is going to work ... :look:

Yall let me know.

Okay ... i'm going to bed for real this time ...

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back