Black People : MELANIN THE MOST HEINOUS BELEIF

...............:)

really tryin to make them c

if i lead it will be like flies to a match

the light will go out, and i'll be at home

i have nothing to lose

and when the one that has nothing to lose wants to help

u might wanna just give it a chance

well sistah, you lost me. I'm not arguing at all; I was agreeing with you. I acknowledged that the sun isn't moving closer to the earth, but it is moving, as everything in the universe is moving outward. This isn't religion it's science. I'm not talking religion. The rest about me relying on god, etc.
I do not understand what yer sayin. Everything is an illusion. again, i am taken aback by the "continuos arguing" comment. there was absolutely no argument from me.

ire

Awo Dino if u remove urself from the continuous arguing (and this is no criticism because i appreciate ur hunger)

you'll find that no one can actually "reach" the sun, so all u have is the theory of those who u vehemently criticize

true freedom means u rely on GOD to teach u what man can not see

let me ask you this

can u please define for me what exactly u think an illusion to be?

perhaps we can discuss from that angle, as opposed to a religious/ or black/white "people" angle....

Much Respect

well sistah, you lost me. I'm not arguing at all; I was agreeing with you. I acknowledged that the sun isn't moving closer to the earth, but it is moving, as everything in the universe is moving outward. This isn't religion it's science. I'm not talking religion. The rest about me relying on god, etc.
I do not understand what yer sayin. Everything is an illusion. again, i am taken aback by the "continuos arguing" comment. there was absolutely no argument from me.

ire

so if everything is illusion as u say, why would u not stand to reason that movement is an illusion also

i mean we say it all the time..... that we still haven't risen in 400 years

i didn't mean with me, got nothing but love for u

i meant overall i read the threads i just don't get involved as to not lend my energy to things that are beneath black people, not because we are priviledge to have beautiful skin, but because i have raised my awareness

i thought perhaps if u just observed the threads and just meditate all of the information that interests u, u grasp the point

continuity is actually the opposite of change

Hi again, Mrs. Lady,

so if everything is illusion as u say, why would u not stand to reason that movement is an illusion also

That everything is an illusion refers to the fact that reality is built on consensus. That almost everything we are told are lies; that what you see isn't always what it appears to be. I don't want to get into that, though, because it's an ephemeral idea, hard to explain.

i mean we say it all the time..... that we still haven't risen in 400 years

i didn't mean with me, got nothing but love for u

i meant overall i read the threads i just don't get involved as to not lend my energy to things that are beneath black people, not because we are priviledge to have beautiful skin, but because i have raised my awareness

i thought perhaps if u just observed the threads and just meditate all of the information that interests u, u grasp the point

I do my meditating differently. I am in my office grading tests, and at the same time chatting with you. I come here for fun. when i don't understand something that interests me, i ask for clarification.

continuity is actually the opposite of change

what if you are continuosly changing? is that the opposite of change? lol ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back