Black Spirituality Religion : Melanin gives Black people superior physical, mental & spiritual ability.

Sekhemu said:
Joyce no offense intended, to be honest I didn't think to put the lol. I would never call you dumb, I was joking with you sistah :) Can we make up? :toast:

If you ask me a question about melanin you can be sure I will answer you with facts. But instead of asking about it, go get the book and read it for yourself.

Joyce said:
You Said:
The reason the white man is in control is because of two reasons. One this is his cycle to rule and two. Not enough of us are using the melanin to end his reign.

Question:
Who has next up? When is the Indian's time to rule his native land again? :cry:

I won't dignify that with a response

Joyce said:
You said:
You can't even get 10% of the black population in this country to open up a checking account in a black bank. do you think we can get that many brothas and sistahs to start doing the rituals neccesary to flip the script

Question: What are the rituals in order to flip the script?

What good would it do to tell you what these rituals are and can do? You and I have opposing beliefs concerning the creator. Are you willing to relinquish those beliefs and adopt the protocol I would lay out for you? I doubt that very serious.

Are you pursuing this information as an exercise in intellectual discourse for the means of a debate, or do you intend to leave your belief in Yeshua as outlined in your bible behind?

Sekhemu said:
What good would it do to tell you what these rituals are and can do? You and I have opposing beliefs concerning the creator. Are you willing to relinquish those beliefs and adopt the protocol I would lay out for you? I doubt that very serious.

Are you pursuing this information as an exercise in intellectual discourse for the means of a debate, or do you intend to leave your belief in Yeshua as outlined in your bible behind?

Sure, we can make up...I ain mad at cha. :toast:

I would like to know more about the rituals used in your faith that can flip the script if more blacks put it into practice. I enjoy learning about different and various things. Why do I have to make a committment to change BEFORE I find out what I am changing over too?

At least give me the basics...ok???

Joyce said:
Sure, we can make up...I ain mad at cha. :toast:

I would like to know more about the rituals used in your faith that can flip the script if more blacks put it into practice. I enjoy learning about different and various things. Why do I have to make a committment to change BEFORE I find out what I am changing over too?

At least give me the basics...ok???

Before I answer your questions. Are you happy as a christian?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back