Black Spirituality Religion : Melanin gives Black people superior physical, mental & spiritual ability.

Sekhemu said:
My name is Sekhemu Joyce, not Shekemu.

I could make it plain to you. Sure. The passages above were excerpted from the book called the African Origin of biological psychiatry. By a black man named Richard King M.D. In a nutshell black people have a melanated Pineal gland, unlike white people. And because of this melanated gland and the abundance of melanin in our skin and central nervous system, among other places in the body. We have a spiritual advantage and indeed access to levels of conciousness that allows us to leave this dimension and time continuum. However I'm very hesitant to elaborate any further, due to the fact that you subscribe to a belief that white people are equal to blacks.

There is no reason for me to give any further explanation of this, particuliarly when I know you believe that the man named Yeshua came to save all people. I don't agree with that notion

Please...let not my beliefs discourage you from sharing with me, some of your enlightenment. Now about this spiritual advantage and accesses to levels of conciousness...It may be easier for me to understand this more than you realize. Explain to me what you mean by levels of conciousness please???

Joyce said:
Please...let not my beliefs discourage you from sharing with me, some of your enlightenment. Now about this spiritual advantage and accesses to levels of conciousness...It may be easier for me to understand this more than you realize. Explain to me what you mean by levels of conciousness please???

Levels of conciousness means gateways to greater realization and overstanding of the universe(s) around you. This is why the pineal gland is so important to black people. There is a saying. Enter sandman when we go to sleep. Well that's a loaded statement sistah

Sekhemu said:
Levels of conciousness means gateways to greater realization and overstanding of the universe(s) around you. This is why the pineal gland is so important to black people. There is a saying. Enter sandman when we go to sleep. Well that's a loaded statement sistah

What is the difference between melanin and melatonin?

Joyce said:
What is the difference between melanin and melatonin?

Melatonin is the hormone secreted by the pineal gland. It contains Melanin. It's interesting that you brought this topic up. Because a friend of mine brought me a bottle of melatonin pills, and on the outside of it, it says "made from non-animal pineal tissue" . Non-animal, sounds like human to me. That was deep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back