destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Melania Trump’s Plagiarism Matters

by Josh Levin

Sure, it pales in comparison with other Trump transgressions. That doesn’t mean we should ignore it.

On Monday night, Melania Trump stood onstage at the Republican National Convention and said, “From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life. That your word is your bond. And you do what you say and keep your promise. That you treat people with respect.”

In 2008, Michelle Obama stood onstage at the Democratic National Convention and said, “Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values. Like, you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond, that you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect.”

Click Here to Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

by Josh Levin

Sure, it pales in comparison with other Trump transgressions. That doesn’t mean we should ignore it.

On Monday night, Melania Trump stood onstage at the Republican National Convention and said, “From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life. That your word is your bond. And you do what you say and keep your promise. That you treat people with respect.”

In 2008, Michelle Obama stood onstage at the Democratic National Convention and said, “Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values. Like, you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond, that you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect.”

Destee

Yes Ma'am, an attempt to link up with greatness :rofl: ... And for that, you really can't blame her, cause ain't nothing great about her or her husband, at el.

:wink:

Williams retweeted a tweet from user @meakoopa, who pointed out that Trump's plagiarism provided an example of how white people have systemically exploited and taken credit for black labor in America.

:wink:

http://www.attn.com/stories/10028/jesse-williams-tweets-about-melania-trumps-speech

by Josh Levin

Destee

Zqvrcli1_400x400.jpg

jesseWilliams.Verified account
@iJesseWilliams

More Forum information:

https://destee.com/threads/trump-versus-the-incredible-hulk.87164/#post-959703

by Josh Levin

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back