Black People Politics : Melania Trump Plagiarizes Michelle Obama Speech

Busted!

:rofl:

CNN's Chris Cuomo accuses Trump campaign chief of 'lying' about Melania speech in contentious interview

... In a contentious interview on CNN’s “New Day” on Wednesday, Cuomo tried repeatedly to get top Trump aide Paul Manafort to admit that Melania Trump’s speech on the convention’s opening night contained passages lifted from Michelle Obama’s address to the 2008 Democratic National Convention.

But Manafort would not budge, telling Cuomo to “move on.”

“I can’t move on, because you keep lying about it. So I can’t move on from it,” Cuomo said. “Because I have to talk about what is true.”

“I’m not lying about anything, Chris,” Manafort replied. “As far as we’re concerned, there are similar words that were used, we’ve said that, but the feelings of those words and the commonality of those words do not create a situation which we feel we have to agree with you.” ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-cuomo-manafort-lying-trump-000000021.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back