Science and Technology : Meet Your Mama: First Ancestor of All Placental Mammals Revealed

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Science,

... Here we go again, smh:

Meet Your Mama: First Ancestor of All Placental Mammals Revealed

[​IMG]
    An artist's rendering of the hypothetical placental ancestor, a small, insect-eating animal with a long, furry tail. The research team reconstructed the anatomy of the animal by mapping traits onto the evolutionary tree most strongly supported

A tiny, furry-tailed creature is the most complete picture yet as to what the ancestor of mice, elephants, lions, tigers, bears, whales, bats and humans once looked like, researchers say.
    These new findings also suggest this forerunner of most mammals appeared shortly after the catastrophe that ended the age of dinosaurs, scientists added.
    http://news.yahoo.com/meet-mama-first-ancestor-placental-mammals-revealed-191137721.html

Peace In,

2. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    umm,... okay clyde,...now this is going to be the moment where i look at you like :SuN045:

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Please don't do that MsVeraisblessed:rofl:. With this statement: 'Here we go again, smh:' I'm being facetious with sarcasm... my faith is locked tight in the Bible, not evolution...

Peace In,