Black People : Meet Your Downstairs Moderators

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by NNQueen, Jul 5, 2004.

1. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Greetings to all members of Destee.com and especially our Premium Members. :wave: I, NNQueen, along with Brother Panafrica and Sister PurpleMoons, are the moderators assigned to what we refer to as the downstairs section of Destee.com. It is our responsibility to make sure that our community is running smoothly and that our members are comfortable and feel at home here.

Because we are growing by leaps and bounds with members joining every day, coupled with the fact that so many new changes are being made by Destee to improve our community, I wanted to take this opportunity to greet you and to let you know who your moderators are so that if you have any questions or need our assistance, you know who to call upon.

As you look throughout the various threads you will see us moving around the community because we make an effort to be visible and active. We thoroughly enjoy our roles and have gotten to recognize and respect many of you who are very active in the discussions that take place downstairs.

To the Regular members we know that many of you have not yet decided whether to support our community financially as well as socially. As Destee has explained on more than one occasion, it takes money to keep our doors open which is why we need your support. Whether it's $10 a month or $100 a year, every contribution helps to make this service available to you.

Premium Members thank you for your financial support. :thanks: We consider your contributions an investment in our future. As a stakeholder, we welcome your ideas on ways we can use a special forum designed just for you. Please take time to visit this link http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?p=238440#post238440 and let us know what you think.

Remember, we are here for you!

Peace,
    Queenie :spinstar:

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Hi :wave:
    NNQueen
    Panafrica
    Purplemoons

My thanks to "the downstairs crew" ...for aiding us as you know we do sometimes need, it's very helpful to know just who to go to in time of need.
    my thanks in advance.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: