OldSoul : Meet the only Black woman who owns a legal weed dispensary in Colorado

Although marijuana is a plant which has medicinal purposes, such as treatment for glaucoma, anesthetic etc., and Black Roots is also a plant, used for:

Black root is a plant. It grows in the US and Canada and has a bitter and nauseating taste. People use the underground stem (rhizome) and the root as medicine.

Black root is used for ongoing constipation and disorders of the liver and gallbladder. It is also used to cause vomiting.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-796-black root.aspx?activeingredientid=796&activeingredientname=black root

... is the Black Root plant associated in any way with the religion of Black Roots Science, just curious?

Next question, is the leader of Black Roots Science available and still going with this ideology? I ask because of the following:

Around 2004, the author of Blackroots Science, seeking to bring ancient knowledge out to fellow Muurs, began posting the information on online forums such as Destee under pseudonyms such as, 'INTRIG', 'afrknroots' and 'Blackroots'/'blkroots'. For the past 6,000 years, much of the information in Blackroots Science has only been taught in secret oral & initiation traditions in certain tribes of Ethiopia (aka Africa). One of those tribes is the author's tribe of Batswana. Brother Afrknroots, a griot in his tribe, was given permission to make the information public in written form as now is the time Muurians everywhere must remember their true selves as this 6,000 year cycle of self-forgetfulness winds to a close.
http://muurroots-science.blogspot.com/p/about-blackroots-science.html

Brother,

Our salvation is divine. It was prophesied long ago. There's no one 'ideology' that confirms this. This is true regardless. The Israelites (blacks in America) are the chosen group to usher the end of Yakub's world. This is a much more important feat than starting some B.S. business. We should be anticipating the end of Yakub's world. By then, all prosperity and peace will come into the world. The entire world will be made anew through this conscious effort.

I don't get how you all overlook Black Roots Science, especially since the information had such a big presence on destee.com. It was stated how important this divine mission is and you all give it no thought. How will starting a business fulfill the prophesy of Yakub and the Israelites? How does this restore our original culture and customs?

Brother,

Our salvation is divine. It was prophesied long ago. There's no one 'ideology' that confirms this. This is true regardless. The Israelites (blacks in America) are the chosen group to usher the end of Yakub's world. This is a much more important feat than starting some B.S. business. We should be anticipating the end of Yakub's world. By then, all prosperity and peace will come into the world. The entire world will be made anew through this conscious effort.

I don't get how you all overlook Black Roots Science, especially since the information had such a big presence on destee.com. It was stated how important this divine mission is and you all give it no thought. How will starting a business fulfill the prophesy of Yakub and the Israelites? How does this restore our original culture and customs?

We appear to be talking pass each other, Brother. What is your answer to the question below:

... is the Black Root plant associated in any way with the religion of Black Roots Science, just curious?

Secondly, you are preaching to the :choir: when it comes to the importance of the so-called divine mission of Black Roots Science.

Thirdly, do you even remember these written words:

"So, question to those who study black roots,

Are there any independent black societies or communities that we can join onto and help build? I am looking for communities that not only have their own agriculture, health care and education, but I am also looking for independent electrical grids, telecommunication systems, media, transportation, clothing, etc. I am looking for serious organization that fulfills our inevitable destiny. I'm young and I have no patience for the complacency I sense in some of the more prominent black organizations in our community.

Please help me out."
JAMAAL, Jun 30, 2013

https://destee.com/threads/blackroots-science.27201/page-32#post-812384

"... A 'spell' may work on our people while we are here on earth, but the moment we ascend and our conscious mind is 'confiscated' by the Elders, it is out of the hand of the light races. According to Black Roots, all of our ancient technology is controlled by the mind. The mind of the Black man and woman, no matter how snared, is the mind of God ultimately."

JAMAAL, Jul 25, 2013

https://destee.com/threads/blackroots-science.27201/page-33#post-819704

... I don't get how you all overlook Black Roots Science, especially since the information had such a big presence on destee.com. It was stated how important this divine mission is and you all give it no thought. How will starting a business fulfill the prophesy of Yakub and the Israelites? How does this restore our original culture and customs?

Here's a Thread that went unanswered which showed a keen interest in Black Roots Science, perhaps you can post to and answer it rather than continuing this nonsensical back and forth we are having:

BlackRoots Science?
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Apr 17, 2008
https://destee.com/threads/blackroots-science.51297/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back