Science and Technology : Meet The African-American Billionaire Businessman Who's Richer Than Michael Jordan

I didn't read any mention of a prenup.

But, I did read that she gave birth to their 2nd child in December 2014. (they didn't get married until July 2015) So, on child support alone she will be getting paid big time based on his income, if they part ways.

And, this is what I was referring to in the other thread. These two had two children, but were not married. Therefore they were not accounted for in the so-called "3%". we discussed. And, this is common today.

Dude fell for the okie-doke. She has slipped into some big money by "accidentally" getting pregnant TWICE by a billionaire.

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

He married a Playboy hoe! Nothing she did was by accident. She's use to "freakin" herself to the top. That's their motto. But he probably thinks she just loooooves him so much. Loves his Benjamin's. Of course he would rather give to her and her family.

He married a Playboy hoe! Nothing she did was by accident. She's use to "freakin" herself to the top. That's their motto. But he probably thinks she just loooooves him so much. Loves his Benjamin's. Of course he would rather give to her and her family.

Yes, Jena. You have to scroll all the way down the page on the link, then you'll see her on the cover of Playboy magazine. When I first read the story about this brotha making all this cash, I was like "COOL"!

Then, on an afterthought I started to wonder who he was married to...

BOOM! Not only is she white, but from the sex industry. Dude is just a trick. She played him. She got pregnant TWICE before they got married.

I would predict that she will only stay with him the minimum time required to secure a fat sum of his money.

*smh*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

When I first read the story about this brotha making all this cash, I was like "COOL"!

Then, on an afterthought I started to wonder who he was married to...

I hear about successful black men and it's become a [bad] habit of mine to think, "Oh dear goodness, don't be married to a becky. Please be holdin' a sistah down." Every single time.

I hear about successful black men and it's become a [bad] habit of mine to think, "Oh dear goodness, don't be married to a becky. Please be holdin' a sistah down." Every single time.

Exactly! Me too.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back