South Africa : meet south africas pro-twerk team

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

I'm Becoming Me

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Well, If I'm completely honest, I must say I am in between feeling like this................ :huh:

giphy.gif

and feeling like this..............................

GE8ggui.gif

..I mean, that is if I was going to be completely honest...:lol:

*Truth be told, Twerking (of course that is the American term) originates from Africa anyway, but we Westerners made it sexual in nature.*

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:11100: it is a sign of the end times people…...

... America is the Fall before Rome ...

Melissa Harris-Perry Encourages Student to Twerk Her Way Through College…..Seriously

twerik1.jpg

One prominent feminist on national television is Melissa Harris-Perry on MSNBC. Perry often shares views on abortion, marriage, etc that create controversy and sometimes have womanists up in arms, claiming that she has problems with African American men.
One recent show that has garnered a great deal of attention is the interview she did with Kimari Carter, an exotic dancer who is also a student at The University of Texas. Kimari says that she was regularly ostracized by students for stripping for money, but has improved her life by earning a scholarship by entering the “Twerking Scholarship Contest” hosted by rapper Juicy J from the group Three-Six Mafia.

suggested reading and video viewing:

http://naturallymoi.com/2013/12/new...t-to-twerk-her-way-through-college-seriously/

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Well, If I'm completely honest, I must say I am in between feeling like this................ :huh:

giphy.gif

and feeling like this..............................

GE8ggui.gif

..I mean, that is if I was going to be completely honest...:lol:

*Truth be told, Twerking (of course that is the American term) originates from Africa anyway, but we Westerners made it sexual in nature.*

Absolutely. Even African spirits twerk. In Vodou, the Ghede when they come down dance a sexually suggestive dance called the banda.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table
It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love: