Black Education / Schools : Meet Esther Okade, The 10-Year-Old College Student Working On Her PhD

LookingForward

BANNED
Jan 10, 2016
Esther Oakade a 10-year-old Black girl in Britan, from Nigeria, is the youngest college student in Britain!
The Black population in Nigeria is growing fast in the next decades. Hopefully there will be MANY Esthers giving the Caucasians and Towel Heads some competition in the future:beerchug:

The thread do not allow me to post a link to the article so i will copy-paste an excerpt.

"
At the age of 6, Esther took a math entry exam for high school & got a C. The following year, she retook the exam & rose that C to an A. Showing us that her only real competition is herself, Esther is British-Nigerian & is the youngest college student in the UK. She attends Open University, a UK-based online university. She started at the top of her class & with confidence like hers, I’m sure she’ll finish at the top of her class by the time it’s all over with.

Esther’s area of expertise is math. She is enthusiastic about theories & complex numbers. She also enjoys helping people which is why after getting her PhD, which she plans to do by age 13, she plans on opening her own bank & she plans to accomplish that by age 15. Because of her love of numbers & helping others, she believes that opening a bank will ensure a fulfilling career which also speaks volumes for her & all involved. She has no interest in working at someone else’s bank but is interested in being an entrepreneur. Not only is she brilliant, she’s ambitious as well…Don’t sleep on Esther Okade!!!

Last edited:
I'm also guessing you're a nigerian immigrant as well?

Also do elaborate further about your background too!

fyi

I'm not Nigerian, but that’s beside the crucial point. The crucial point is that we are all Black. In the next decades, the Black world population will rise from todays 1,3 billion, to around 5,6 billion in year 2100. If we are to become a "superpower" in the world we have to look at each other as one group. Or else there will break out huge conflicts that will be devastating to Black life’s, and Black prosperity in the world.

The reason why the Caucasians and Asians have done so well is the cooperation they have inside their group.

Case study can be America: In America there are Caucasians from all around the world, but they organize and work together to further their goals.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back