Black People : Meditation on "KNOW YOUR SELF"

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by NUBIANNINJA, Jan 15, 2013.

?

WHAT IS "ANCESTORISM"

1. BELIEF IS NOT FACT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. BLACK UNITY=BLACK POWER

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NUBIANNINJA

NUBIANNINJA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +29
    WHO AM "I"

Before the Earth existed
    "I AM"
    Before the Universe existed
    I AM
    Before Light, God or Religion existed
    I AM
    Born in Darkness
    I AM
    Child of the Darkest AFRICAN WOMB
    I AM
    IN The Name Of The Divine "ANCESTORS"
    Better known as "SELF KNOWLEDGE"
    Aka "DARKMATTER/ENERGY"
    With a Renewed Mind “BORN AGAIN”
    I AM
    A "NEW BEIN"

created by the Nubianninja aka Brotha Eugene 2013
    THE UNIVERSE IS MENTAL-ALL IS ANCESTORS AKA DARKMATTER/ENERGY BETTER KNOWN AS SELFKNOWLEDGE...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

HERE ARE NAVIGATIONAL TOOLS FOR "NEW BEINS"
    THE 7 ANCIENT UNIVERSAL ANCESTRAL PRINCIPLES
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...13.2046986.1323692370&type=1&relevant_count=1

2. NUBIANNINJA

Ratings:
    +29
    BLACK UNITY=BLACK POWER

“THE UNIVERSE IS “MENTAL” ALL IS (ANCESTORS) better known as (SELF-KNOWLEDGE/ DARKMATTER/ENERGY) The Universal Church of the Divine (ANCESTORS) better known as (SELF-KNOWLEDGE)

The Architect /"catholic church" and their “PARDNERS” the “Rothschild’s,” freemasonry/religious orgs. including Islam, Scientology, Moorish (pseudo) science, Mormonism, Egyptian, African, Asian &... other indigenous belief systems are "Controlled" & vulnerable when they are studied and exposed. WE MUST UNITE, & FORM OUR OWN ANCESTRAL BASED SPIRITUAL/MENTAL PARADIGM/MODEL, THAT'S FUBU-PRACTICAL, PERSONAL...UNIVERSAL & TRANSFORMATIONAL. HELP US CREATE A PATHWAY OUT OF THIS MATRIX (white supremacy) WITH YOUR IDEAS, POETRY, SONGS, SCREENPLAYS, POLITICS, FOR THOSE COMING BEHIND US... ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO OUR DIVINE (ANCESTORS) better known as SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka DARKMATTER/ENERGY(DME) , NOW AND FOREVER... IN RESPECT TO THE UNIVERSAL NEW-BEIN ANCESTRAL "MANTRA" (HU MA PA NANA AUM) I ADVOCATE WE “CHANT” (AUDIBLY & SILENTLY)....... ON A PERSONAL LEVEL WE CAN BEGIN BY ACKNOWLEDGING WHAT IS ALWAYS THE 1ST. TRUTH ( HU) "I AM", (MAPA) PRAISE YOUR MOM & POP FOR GETTING YOU HERE, PRAISE THEIR MOMS & POPS ETERNALY= (NANA) & (A.U.M.) (ANCESTRAL UNITY MOVEMENT) THUS CHANTING (THE UNIVERSAL NEW-BEIN ANCESTRAL MANTRA ): HU MA PA NANA AUM..HELPS IN THE RE-ALIGNING OF OUR "MINDS". "INNERSTAND" that the greatest hindrance to Our Uniting is GOD, God, god (religious beliefs) with “BELIEF” in god gone, we will learn who WE are and will LOVE uniting with Our-Self (ANCESTORISM) better known as SELFKNOWLEDGE) WHEN WE LOVE OUR-SELF LIKE YOU LOVE YOUR "SELF" TRUE UNITY WILL BE THE NATURAL OUTCOME.

PRACTICE "PRINCIPLE ABOVE PERSONALITY" ALL PRAISE AND THANKS IS DUE TO THE DIVINE (ANCESTORS) better known as (SELF-KNOWLEDGE) FOR EVERYTHING... THE GODS/ESSES (leaders) OF ANCIENT EGYPT COULD NOT SAVE US BECAUSE CURRUPTION & GREED OVERTOOK THEM. PARTICIPATING IN THEIR IDEALISM, RELIGIOUS THOUGHT SYSTEMS (IN THE PRESENT) IS "MIS-DIRECTION" AND SELF EVIDENTLY “MIS-GUIDANCE.” YOU (NEW-BEINS) HAVE ACCESS TO THE OMNIPRESENT, OMNIECIENT & OMNIPOTENT (ANCESTORS) better known as SELF-KNOWLEDGE) THROUGH YOUR DNA. MEDITATE, USE YOUR INTELLECT,CREATIVITY & IMAGINATION TO BRING INTO EXISTENCE SOMETHING NEW FOR THIS DAY & TIME. KNOW THAT YOUR MOM & POP AND YOUR ANCESTRAL DOWNLINE THAT EXTENDS DIRECTLY FROM YOU TO DARK MATTER/ENERGY IS YOUR SOURCE. KNOW YOUR "SELF” AS (ANCESTORS) better known as SELF-KNOWLEDGE)...WE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE. I SAY TO YOU ALL THAT: (ANCESTORS) better known as SELF-KNOWLEDGE) IS THE ANSWER TO ALL THINGS”...WE CALL THAT: "QUANTUM REASONING".... DARKMATTER/ENERGY… (WHERE ALL “THINGS” COME FROM), LITERALLY (THE WOMB OF CREATION/ DARKNESS) DARKMATTER/ENERGY =(ANCESTORS) better known as SELF-KNOWLEDGE) COSMICALLY CALLED "MOM & POP"

THE “FORCE" IS (DARK-ENERGY/ANCESTORS) better known as SELF-KNOWLEDGE) Is Strong In Your DNA…… ACTIVATING The "FORCE" BY CHANTING: "HU MA PA NANA AUM"/ IN YOUR Hearts & Minds Will Increase Awareness of HOW TO USE THE Life-Force. May The Ancestral Healing Presence Envelope You ‘All'. REMEMBER FAMILY THAT “THE UNIVERSE IS “MENTAL” ALL IS (ANCESTORS) better known as (SELF-KNOWLEDGE/ DARKMATTER/ENERGY) WELCOME HOME...SANKOFA

3. NUBIANNINJA

Ratings:
    +29
    BELIEF IS NOT FACT

If you happen to believe in GOD,God,god, or any variation from Allah to zeus you must find this info un-setteling. Hooked on the bible or quran places you in the matrix (white supremacy) as a happy camper, viewing me as your enemy..Eat some mo of them "blue pills"...To those with "open minds"...you are why I do what i do. DO YOU "INNERSTAND" CODE (Bless C.FREEMAN EL) THE UNIVERSE IS "MENTAL" ALL IS ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE” AKA "DARKMATTER/ENERGY" IS AN "upgrade". I am a "NEW-BEIN ALKHEMIST". My assignment is to Use my MIND to (the best of my ABILITY) TO CHANGE THE MENTAL PLAYING FIELD TO SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR US...PERIOD...IDENTIFY, & CHALLENGE ANTIQUATED GAMES/PROGRAMS/AGREEMENTS & CANCEL THEM OUT WITH BETTER IDEAS.. So this is why the Mental approach is better(but the non-creative haters are "upset"..THE "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”), THE CHURCH, THE UNIVERSE, YOU & I ARE "MENTAL"...ALL IS "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "DARKMATTERENERGY" AKA ("SELF-KNOWLEDGE”).... god, jesus, allah,yahweh, catholicism,judaism...all are "AGGREMENTS" that work for "white folks"."ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) AKA "DARKMATTER/ENERGY" IS THE ANSWER TO "ALL THINGS" An agreement of that kind would change "everything" for US (FUBU) by US. When you awaken to The ANCESTRAL RECORD (AKASHIC) You'll recognize "Your Stuff" (STOLEN LEGACY) & not give credit To others for what is ANCESTRALLY YOURS. For Me The answer to ALL THING IS "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) AKA "DARKMATTER/ENERGY" DIG IT? DARK MATTER/ENERGY IS OUR COSMIC HOME. My FOCUS is on the acquisition of "BLACK POWER"...I'm not celebrating new forms of "willy lynchism".That's not where I’m directing NEW-BEINS to..... multiculturalism, or any other ism in this matrix of "white supremacy" I'm celebrating the Legacy,
    Accomplishments, The Divine Nature of My People "NEW- BEINS and "THEIR" Divine "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”)....PURPOSE, PROMOTING "ANCESTORS"(BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) AT ALL TIMES.WE are now hundreds' of years behind others. Witnessing the destruction of the "melanated people “shades of BROWN...from ebony/sepia to the yellow, red and others...allows me to insist on a SURVIVAL MENTALITY....By any means at my disposal. BLESS THE DIVINE "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) AKA "DARKMATTER/ENERGY" NOW & FOREVER. THIS IS "INFORMATION" AND THE RIGHT USE OF INFORMATION IS POWER.. CHANT HU MA PA NANA AUM (YOUR MIND) USE IT OR LOOSE IT...SANKOFA

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  5. NUBIANNINJA

Ratings:
    +29
    thanks for the positive feedback...This ("ANCESTORISM" better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY”...) is the Operating System with power to overcome the devisive systems in the "matrix" (white supremacy)
    WHY I CALL "white supremacy" the "MATRIX"

The "STOLEN LEGACY" lesson is wasted on some of Our Peeps (believers). The movie
    (The matrix) aka white supremacy in this treatment (ANCESTORISM) is a good “visual” representation of the world we live in. This is an excerpt from the matrix (movie)

"Morpheus: I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know some...thing.

What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Neo: The Matrix?

Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is? The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind.... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is.You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more....

BROTHA EUGENE CONTINUES THIS “CONVERSATION” WITH THIS STATEMENT:

“THE UNIVERSE IS MENTAL ALL IS "ANCESTORS"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY”

ALL PRAISE & THANKS IS DUE TO THE "ANCESTORS"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY” FOR LIFE/EVERYTHING...IN “THEM” "ANCESTORS"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY” WHERE WE LIVE, MOVE & HAVE OUR "BEING".

IN THE “NEW-BEIN QUANTUM FORMULA”: (DME) IS “DARK MATTER/ENERGY” (THE ESSENTIAL SUBSTANCE OF THE UNIVERSE) THAT WE CLAIM AS “MOM & POP” (COSMOLOGICALY)
    IS STATED AS: DME = "ANCESTORS"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY” .

THE ANCIENT ANCESTRAL UNIVERSAL CHANT: "HU MA PA NANA AUM" THAT WE PRACTICE IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH OF THE DIVINE"ANCESTORS"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY” HELPS TO EXPAND THE ETERNAL BOND WE SHARE WITH THE ANCESTORS BOTH MENTALLY & METAPHYSICALLY. "HU MA PA NANA AUM" IS “THEIR” GIFT TO US. WE ARE PROPOSING THE CREATION & DEVELOPMENT OF OUR OWN “SPIRIT/MENTAL WAY” OF LIFE & CALLING IT; "ANCESTORISM"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY” ….BOTH COSMOLOGICALY & PERSONSONALY KNOWN AS “MOM & POP”/"ANCESTORS"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY”

THIS IS THE 1st. UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLE:

“THE UNIVERSE IS "MENTAL" ALL IS "ANCESTORS"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY” (DME)....

DME= "ANCESTORS"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY” ....NOT JESUS/YAHWEH OR ANU NOR ANY HISTORICAL MADE-UP DEITY, FR0M ALLAH to ZEUS…WE USE THE TERMINOLOGY/CODE: "ANCESTORS"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY”

2nd UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLE:...”AS ABOVE, SO BELOW-AS WITHIN, SO WITHOUT”.. WE BE TALKIN ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE NOETIC, THE OMNIPOTENT, THE OMNIPRESENT, AND THE OMNIESCIENT..AND CHOOSE TO CALL IT "ANCESTORS"- better known as- "SELF-KNOWLEDGE aka "DARKMATTER-ENERGY” SOMEWHERE IN OUR ANCESTRAL DOWN-LINE WE CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER AND WITH THE COSMOS AKA DARK MATTER/ENERGY.. FUBU/SANKOFA http://www.facebook.com/NUBIANALKHEMIST#!/ANCESTORISMSELF

Users found this page by searching for:

1. newbeins from africa

2. how black people meditate