Sudan : Media Propaganda: Sudanese "Arabs"....

Chucky said:
Help me out Black man. What propoganda are you refering to? It's so much out there that I don't want to assume.

...it's the Christian Anti-Arab Anti-Muslim War On Terror All Blacks Are Helpless Victims propaganda machine that labels them as 'Arabs'.....not to long ago I was watching CNN, and they tried their best to make a huge "racial" distinction between the two groups...they said something like "the BLACK Sudanese are victims of violence from the government backed ARAB militia".

...I just wish they would stop calling those Nubians 'Arabs'.

...and the slavery of Christians by Muslims is supposedly involved in this situation, slavery which the media wants to make out as being based solely on physical appearance (race/RACISM <<--that evil beast)....and the "genocide" word (which makes 'good news') can also be used here in this situation.....also, the media likes to portray Africans such as those Southern Sudanese as poor, helpless, and pathetic victims (and this is a wonderful opportunity to do it).

Chukwuemeka said:
Chucky, the "propaganda" DreamFunk is referring to is that the genocide in Sudan is being perpetrated by Arabs against Blacks. In his/her world all Black misfortunes are done by Blacks against Black. Thus, according to DreamFunk, Africans mercilessly sold themselves into slavery for thousands of years; Blacks colonized themselves; the current poverty that Blacks face across the world is the fault of Blacks themselves, etc.

...Chukwuemeka, surely you don't think your sarcasm changes the fact that these so-called Sudanese "Arabs" are but Nubians (native Africans) with a severe case of identity crisis...???

DreamFunk said:
...it's the Christian Anti-Arab Anti-Muslim War On Terror All Blacks Are Helpless Victims propaganda machine that labels them as 'Arabs'.....not to long ago I was watching CNN, and they tried their best to make a huge "racial" distinction between the two groups...they said something like "the BLACK Sudanese are victims of violence from the government backed ARAB militia".

...I just wish they would stop calling those Nubians 'Arabs'.

My brother, ancestrally they are Nubians, Ku****es or maybe even kemetians. However, for years, after Arab invasion and the forceful and sometimes willful conversion to Islam, these people see themselves as "Afro-Arabs". The invasion of Arabs pre-dates the invasion of Europeans and their Christian ideology in that land. Through amalgamation, unfortunately we(them) adopted a different spiritual outlook for survival and sadly, status. Truth be told, whether they, the so-called Afro-Arabs or Sudanese (so-called christians or pagans), we(the black race) are dying at the hands of Eurocentric tyranny. I feel you Black man, it's all smoke and mirrors. I wish, as I am sure you do, that these descendants of the great African civilization will stop being tools in the oppressor's plan.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back