Black People : Media Propaganda: Sudanese "Arabs"....

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by DreamFunk, Aug 7, 2004.

1. DreamFunk

DreamFunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    ...Sudanese Arabs are practically just Islamic Nubians...they're about as ethnic 'Arab' as Afroamericans are ethnic 'English':

image - Sudanese "Arab" Men
    image - Sudanese "Arab" Man

"The Jaaliyin are Arab tribes dispersed over northern and central Sudan, which lies in the Horn of Africa. The vast majority of Jaaliyin worship as Sunni Muslims and speak Jaali, a dialect of Sudanese Arabic which is not intelligible with modern Arabic."
    ~http://archives.tconline.org/news/lastfrontier/archive/Jaaliyin.html

"The Jaaliyin claim to be direct descendants of the prophet Mohammed, the founder of the Islamic faith."
    ~http://www.sudan101.com/Jaaliyn.htm

image - Jaaliyin Man
    image - Jaaliyin Merchant
    image - Jaaliyin Boys

....Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir, and "Islamic extremist" Hassan al-Turabi (Leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Sudan):

image - al-Bashir (left) and al-Turabi (right)

2. DreamFunk

Ratings:
    +6
    ....^^^^this is why they (the Sudanese "Arabs") are never actually shown on television -- the image/reality would go against the propaganda.

...this is the ruling class of Sudan (the so-called "Arabs"):

Sudanese Islamic leader Hassan al-Tourabi, and others

....more Northern Sudanese:

Group of men playing dominoes in Khartoum, Sudan
    Islamic conference in Khartoum, Sudan
    Muslim Sudanese school-girls
    Sudanese Muslimas
    Anti-American demonstration against US air raids following bombings in Khartoum, Sudan
    Young boys at Koran school in Omdurman, Sudan

3. Emeka

Emeka Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Thank you DreamFunk for high lighten that most of those "Arabs" in the Sudan are actually black. However, just try telling them that and l promise you that you'll receive a very violent reaction. We should REALLY pay attention to what is occurring in that country because it illustrates several important topics:

*What has been happening to Black people for many thousands of years (even before the invasion of Africa by the Arabs).

*The destruction of Black civilizations through colorism (i.e. the conflict between the mixed-race people and Blacks themselves).

*The current (yet ancient) subjugation of Blacks through White supremacy.

*The future of Black people.

Coming back to your current issue of Black Arab Sudanese. You must understand that Arab culture is similar to that in the U.S with regard to the one drop rule...only reverse (i.e. if you have one drop of Arab blood you're Arab). Those "Arabs" shown in your pictures are for the most part the descendants of Black Nubians and their Arab conquerors. Some off course are actual Black people who deny their Blackness so that they can be like their masters. Look at what's happening in Dafur; the Muslim people in that region once considered themselves "close" to Arabs when the war was being carried out against the Dinka and other peoples in the southern part of that nation. They sided with the Arabs in their jihad against the southern people; but once a truce was called in the war against the south, the Arabs simply turned around and attacked their former Darfuran supporters.

Oh, and don't get it twisted DreamFunk those same Arabs in southern Sudan are treated horribly in other Arab countries by the White Arabs (YES, Arabs are White).

4. Chucky

Chucky Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Help me out Black man. What propoganda are you refering to? It's so much out there that I don't want to assume.

5. Emeka

Emeka Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Chucky, the "propaganda" DreamFunk is referring to is that the genocide in Sudan is being perpetrated by Arabs against Blacks. In his/her world all Black misfortunes are done by Blacks against Black. Thus, according to DreamFunk, Africans mercilessly sold themselves into slavery for thousands of years; Blacks colonized themselves; the current poverty that Blacks face across the world is the fault of Blacks themselves, etc.

6. DreamFunk

Ratings:
    +6
    ...it's the Christian Anti-Arab Anti-Muslim War On Terror All Blacks Are Helpless Victims propaganda machine that labels them as 'Arabs'.....not to long ago I was watching CNN, and they tried their best to make a huge "racial" distinction between the two groups...they said something like "the BLACK Sudanese are victims of violence from the government backed ARAB militia".

...I just wish they would stop calling those Nubians 'Arabs'.

...and the slavery of Christians by Muslims is supposedly involved in this situation, slavery which the media wants to make out as being based solely on physical appearance (race/RACISM <<--that evil beast)....and the "genocide" word (which makes 'good news') can also be used here in this situation.....also, the media likes to portray Africans such as those Southern Sudanese as poor, helpless, and pathetic victims (and this is a wonderful opportunity to do it).

7. DreamFunk

Ratings:
    +6
    ...Chukwuemeka, surely you don't think your sarcasm changes the fact that these so-called Sudanese "Arabs" are but Nubians (native Africans) with a severe case of identity crisis...???

8. Chucky

Chucky Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    My brother, ancestrally they are Nubians, Ku****es or maybe even kemetians. However, for years, after Arab invasion and the forceful and sometimes willful conversion to Islam, these people see themselves as "Afro-Arabs". The invasion of Arabs pre-dates the invasion of Europeans and their Christian ideology in that land. Through amalgamation, unfortunately we(them) adopted a different spiritual outlook for survival and sadly, status. Truth be told, whether they, the so-called Afro-Arabs or Sudanese (so-called christians or pagans), we(the black race) are dying at the hands of Eurocentric tyranny. I feel you Black man, it's all smoke and mirrors. I wish, as I am sure you do, that these descendants of the great African civilization will stop being tools in the oppressor's plan.

Peace

9. DreamFunk

Ratings:
    +6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sudanese arabs are evil