Black People : Media & Lies

eword

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 4, 2011
The corporate media are making a big fuss, regarding the allegation, that French President Sarkozy, who has lied about Libya, Syria, Iran and others, had the audacity to call the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, who regularly lies about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, a liar, while talking to US President Obama, who is no stranger to lies, himself. So, what else is new. How many so-called leaders are not liars?
Whether Sarkozy did or did not call Netanyahu a liar, does not really matter, no one was physically hurt, murdered, maimed, paralyzed, deranged, raped, displaced or property destroyed. Where is this same corporate media, when politicians and some among their own ranks are telling deadly lies, that cost the lives, limbs and sanity of both Americans and foreigners, and staggering amounts of money? And where is the corporate media, when the constitution, domestic and international law is being violated?

The corporate media are making a big fuss, regarding the allegation, that French President Sarkozy, who has lied about Libya, Syria, Iran and others, had the audacity to call the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, who regularly lies about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, a liar, while talking to US President Obama, who is no stranger to lies, himself. So, what else is new. How many so-called leaders are not liars?
Whether Sarkozy did or did not call Netanyahu a liar, does not really matter, no one was physical hurt, murdered, maimed, paralyzed, deranged, raped, displaced or property destroyed. Where is this same corporate media, when politicians and some among their own ranks are telling lethal lies, that cost the lives, limbs and sanity of both Americans and foreigners, and staggering amounts of money? And where is the corporate media, when the constitution, domestic and international law is being violated?

peace

All else that you have mentioned is allowed. It is when one mentions the name of a so called Jew in a negative fashion that is frowned upon by the media and their handlers. Besides, i'm sure Israel is still mad at France for initially declining to help protect them during the illegal attack and murder of Saddham Hussein..........

If France and this nation weren't so Masonically tied together, i'm sure France would have moved up to the top of Osama's, i mean Obama's (it's getting real hard to tell the two apart. For the things they have accused OSAMA of doing, OBAMA is doing with more than enough proof for all to see) hit list!!

And where is the corporate media, when the constitution, domestic and international law is being violated?

The Federal and State Constitutions were developed by and for elites.

If you want the truth, start reading these old classical books.
The media is for mass communication to affect public attitudes and perceptions.

peace

All else that you have mentioned is allowed. It is when one mentions the name of a so called Jew in a negative fashion that is frowned upon by the media and their handlers. Besides, i'm sure Israel is still mad at France for initially declining to help protect them during the illegal attack and murder of Saddham Hussein..........

If France and this nation weren't so Masonically tied together, i'm sure France would have moved up to the top of Osama's, i mean Obama's (it's getting real hard to tell the two apart. For the things they have accused OSAMA of doing, OBAMA is doing with more than enough proof for all to see) hit list!!

That's because Jews hold a monopoly on the media & banking. They've conditioned us into thinking that their suffering is the only one that matters.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back