Black Short Stories : Media Hypocracy-Short funny play

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by torch, Sep 3, 2007.

1. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    This is a short story/play I based on the current events (I dont support anything that these people have done I am just making a sarcastic point)

*On the tv another segment of michael vick's "plea" trial*

White man-Oh my god that black man killed dogs!!

White woman- What a sick human being he should be lynched..oops I meant arrest for his horrible crimes!!!

White Media Pundit-Why should he get a break? 2 years?? He should be in jail for life..he murdered innocent dogs!!

*On television Lindsay Lohan's sentence of what 1 day of "rehab" for doing crack, almost hitting someone and a DUI*

White Man-Well, shes young lets give her a break, after all she is white..I
    mean she is "talented"

White woman- Yea she learned from her 5th mistake of being a drug addict

White Media Pundit-Lohan is a good person she is going places..plus there is no case here she was aquitted you know

*The tv shows muslims beheading suburban white people"

White Man-Them towel head fundamentalist we outta go over there and kill them all!!!

White woman-I mean they dont even let women vote my god they are sadistic!!!!

White media pundit-These radical muslims need killed off...that will be true democracy

*Next the tv shows sudanese men, women, and children murdered by the januweed/muslims and cutting off the hands off little sudanese kids to mine diamonds*

White man-Well our hands our full we cant fight "terrorism everywhere" you know

White woman-but we need our diamonds, its a take it all kinda world ya know

White media Pundit-President Bush has his hands full he cant fight battles for these nigg..I mean people

Please everyone tell me what you thought :em3600:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    whitewash and american T.V ..........