Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I remember one time, when i was child, and my Mother had sent me to the store to buy some grits.

The store was at the corner of our block, The Pink Store, and i eventually worked there during high school ... but in an effort not to digress ...

I went and bought the grits as my Mother wanted, and when we opened them, there was a worm inside.

My Mother was so outdone, and immediately sent me back with the grits, to get our money back.

The man at the store said to me ... "You got meat with your grits, you should be happy."

He gave me the money back of course ... but i've always remembered him saying that.

Is there a moral to this story ... iono ... :look:

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

I remember one time, when i was child, and my Mother had sent me to the store to buy some grits.

The store was at the corner of our block, The Pink Store, and i eventually worked there during high school ... but in an effort not to digress ...

I went and bought the grits as my Mother wanted, and when we opened them, there was a worm inside.

My Mother was so outdone, and immediately sent me back with the grits, to get our money back.

The man at the store said to me ... "You got meat with your grits, you should be happy."

He gave me the money back of course ... but i've always remembered him saying that.

Is there a moral to this story ... iono ... :look:

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee
it's an old joke,about a prisoner getting a roach in his food and when he complained the cook said not to complain becuase the others would get mad that he had meat,bad joke i know but i'm guessing the store manager was trying to diffuse his embarassment with humor.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back