"Meat" eaters

...Well one of the reasons why I am here on behalf of the Khreator and the Ancient KMT Neter 'ones' is to seek beyond "the half of it," even if it costs my very life. My biggest desire to know the Truth, the Whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth about anything and everything I shall encounter. Of course it is a life-time journey which may never be complete, but that is the purpose of Growing and Developing Everyday.

It is what makes the happiest when it comes to indulging in the SANKOFA Experience.

As for the food - the only filmography that I have been exposed to with "ancients" killing animals and eating them as "meat," was when I seen a documentary on the European cave"boys" and "girls up in the mountains running around killing animals, then fighting with each other to eat it up...COLD-BLOODED!

It is not Afrikan to go out and kill life - then come back and put it in your Microwave Oven, and eat it up. Just imagine an army of Melaninated Brothas and Sistahs going out into the woods with Guns and Ammunition, then coming back home with the Blood of Dead Animals all over their bodies, because they slaughtered the Animals to death!

Now THAT is something that, rest assure, you will never see. Our God-consciousness and Afrikan Sprituality is too Powerful for such.

KM

KWABENA said:
...Well one of the reasons why I am here on behalf of the Khreator and the Ancient KMT Neter 'ones' is to seek beyond "the half of it," even if it costs my very life. My biggest desire to know the Truth, the Whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth about anything and everything I shall encounter. Of course it is a life-time journey which may never be complete, but that is the purpose of Growing and Developing Everyday.

It is what makes the happiest when it comes to indulging in the SANKOFA Experience.

As for the food - the only filmography that I have been exposed to with "ancients" killing animals and eating them as "meat," was when I seen a documentary on the European cave"boys" and "girls up in the mountains running around killing animals, then fighting with each other to eat it up...COLD-BLOODED!

It is not Afrikan to go out and kill life - then come back and put it in your Microwave Oven, and eat it up. Just imagine an army of Melaninated Brothas and Sistahs going out into the woods with Guns and Ammunition, then coming back home with the Blood of Dead Animals all over their bodies, because they slaughtered the Animals to death!

Now THAT is something that, rest assure, you will never see. Our God-consciousness and Afrikan Sprituality is too Powerful for such.

KM

cosign yor Honor, 107%. thank yu.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back