"Meat" eaters

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by silent-ra, Apr 24, 2007.

1. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
  2. Rahim

Rahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +51
    wow thats horrible.... so now i know where my meat comes from...

time for me to start thinking really thinking about my food choices

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    I am making a choice to eat at Caribbean Restaurants, and when I go, I will only eat Veggies and Rice (hopefully they'll have BROWN RICE).

I have not seen the video yet, but in anticipation of it, I will aware that Meat is cloned nowadays, amongst other things.

KM

4. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    OK - I seen the video...You can count on me not eating Meat anymore of any kind. Just imagine those Animals being hue-mans...That is ridiculous.

KM

5. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    yor Honor, i'm glad this video was of interest to yu. its a good point also to point out a very good point yu observed when yu wrote:

Just imagine those Animals being hue-mans

excellent point. what many of us dont know is that the ancients, the real ones, would have neva considered eating otha beings that have been reduced to "animals" and therefore good to consume the animal's "meat." we can find no where in the oldest reliefs in Kmt or in southern alkebulan where, like these modern days, yu'll see the ancients taking pcitures of eating bar-b-qued foods, fried chicken, and even fish. the ancients viewed and respected these so-called animals with the level of themselves-if not even worthy of more respect than them. let us check history, its all there if we look deep enuff.

this meat eating concept is against our bodies and what is mostly responsible for our sicknesses. i would even go so far as to say its a self-imposed curse when we comsume otha higher beings.

yor Honor, we dont know the half of it.

6. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    ...Well one of the reasons why I am here on behalf of the Khreator and the Ancient KMT Neter 'ones' is to seek beyond "the half of it," even if it costs my very life. My biggest desire to know the Truth, the Whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth about anything and everything I shall encounter. Of course it is a life-time journey which may never be complete, but that is the purpose of Growing and Developing Everyday.

It is what makes the happiest when it comes to indulging in the SANKOFA Experience.

As for the food - the only filmography that I have been exposed to with "ancients" killing animals and eating them as "meat," was when I seen a documentary on the European cave"boys" and "girls up in the mountains running around killing animals, then fighting with each other to eat it up...COLD-BLOODED!

It is not Afrikan to go out and kill life - then come back and put it in your Microwave Oven, and eat it up. Just imagine an army of Melaninated Brothas and Sistahs going out into the woods with Guns and Ammunition, then coming back home with the Blood of Dead Animals all over their bodies, because they slaughtered the Animals to death!

Now THAT is something that, rest assure, you will never see. Our God-consciousness and Afrikan Sprituality is too Powerful for such.

KM

7. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    cosign yor Honor, 107%. thank yu.

8. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    I haven't watched the video. Vegetarianism is great for moral reasons but lean white meat and low fat dairy is good for you. The health benefit (vegetarians have) comes from giving up fried and fatty meats, not meat period.

9. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Prince - You mean to tell me that some of those Animals in that video being tortured and slaughtered to death are not also done for hue-man Consumption?

KM

10. MarchoftheLions

MarchoftheLions Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I'd have to disagree with being a Vegan for moral reasons. Unless one is growing and harvesting their own food...there is no such thing as a "guilt-free" meal. Millions of animals are often brutally mutilated and killed by farming equipment while grains and such are being harvested