Black Spirituality Religion : Meaning of Supreme Being

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    This passage explains everything:

Isa:45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

If you are to be a Supreme Being it must be within self to do and manifest all things, which includes evil. If you are the ALL Powerful Being then the only way you can operate is to create, manifest your own Adversary.

I don’t see why people fail to understand that basic logic.

Even our ancestors had this basic understanding about Supremeness:

Judg:9:23: Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:

1Sam:16:14: But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.

1Sam:16:15: And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.

1Sam:19:9: And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand.

The problem is Servants of Jesus demand we view Lucifer and GOD as two different forces that oppose one another, which causes people to see Lucifer or Satan as opposing forces against GOD. This is not a possible scenario. Everything Lucifer or Satan has done was and is ordained by GOD or Lucifer would not be able to do or accomplish the task.

We must learn that everything, everything evolves around the Will of GOD. If GOD pronounces evil against a people it means HE has sent Lucifer against that people to execute a program. In ancient theology Lucifer was known as the Trickster or the Mischievous spirit.

2. Sefirot

Sefirot Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    Peace Brother.

I really hope that you/we continue actively searching to find TRUTH.
    Over the numerous threads of yours I've read, it is plain to see that the doers have done well in indoctrinating you to the point of your own confusion (as they do). However, based on your above comment, it is now seemingly evident that you are at least trying to think outside of the box. I applaud this highly. So please do not receive this as a personal attack. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

ALL need not act. ALL need not "send." ALL IS. And THAT is ALL. If ALL wills, then it will be.

In order to proceed further you would have to come further outside of the box. You cannot confuse The Most High with The Most High God with God(s). There exist differences. But alas, yes. All real things emanate from ALL. Much of what we see, however, is NOT reality. Rather, productions likened to television programs.
    Either meaningless or created as distractions. And clearly the later serve their purpose as such.

The first step is to admit that there is that which we do not know. Then we can assume the position as student and advance by way of frequent learning and not constant professing. Many humble thanks to Destee and the numerous Enlightened here for creating a platform to that effect. Obviously though, you must also exercise artifacts outside of forums and the Bible.

3. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    The Supreme Being is the question,and the answer.Depending on your perception and beliefs one side may shine more than the other,but they are connected to make a whole.

4. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I have thought this way since 9-29-97, which can be shown on my web page that I started writing after my first full reading of the Torah.
    http://home.insightbb.com/~tekhead2/index1.html

As you can see I have been thinking outside the box for several years now. It is when I try to relay this concept and required nature of the Supreme Being that I run into others that continue to be trapped in the box.

I disagree, over my numerous threads you will not find my theology influenced by nothing but the Specific Word of GOD. The Specific Word of GOD has always been the main controlling factor in my debates. From the first days that I came on this message board I have maintained a specific theology and thought.

Believing, proving and showing; Jesus is Lucifer, has never been an inside the box concept.

If you create and program a robot that follows your every command and obeys that command to the fullest, is that robot you?

5. Sefirot

Sefirot Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    Depends on who “you” are.
    And, humbly, it seems like a mix between Randle Patrick McMurphy and Jack Torrance.
    Peace be with you on your journey.

6. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    I do understand what is meant here; that no thing can be done without the Father's Will and His ordaining it to be so. This is true, but there is still many things to understand with this, also. We cannot simply just leave it at that thought or one might get the wrong ideas, which the Adversary would love for us to have.

We have to be cautious and prudent, lest we get tangled up in confusion. We should remember we are but human, with limited thinking, and the Father is all knowing, so no amount wisdom we gather is everything we could know, and thus, we should never be haughty in ourselves when we do acquire wonderful knowledge.

Simply walk down the road of faith, and all things will be made clear. Trust and believe in the Father who sent His Only Son for our salvation by His sacrifice, and who resurrected His Son to life eternal so that we all might have the same for ourselves, when our time comes. He leaves none in the darkness, when they truly search for His glory and light. Blessings!