Black Spirituality Religion : Meaning of life...............

amin

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 11, 2005
Questions about life are often followed by answers of religion of philosophy, the existence of us as a people and the reason for our being. Interestingly we search our entire lives for that meaning many believe they have found it whether it is called enlightenment, inner peace or love. Funnily in this life I don’t think we are ever intended to be at peace every day there is a battle to be won. I don’t think we ever reach a point of peace until we die. This life was not intended for one to feel complete in there own world for we face challenges the purpose of which is to help us to grow. I think in this life we can experience the ecstasy of peace and love but those feelings are momentary to give us a taste of the beauty of paradise. We are supposed to suffer hell on earth to experience the opposite of this wonder. The basis of good and evil presents a choice a path one is to take in life and ultimately end up with. Life is the continuous struggle of both forces alluring in their own unique way. We all take the same path and face the same challenges but in different ways and extremes. Where we fail to appreciate the beauty of this game when we compare ourselves to others we truly fall victim of the game as we have not understood the rules. Life is about observation of your environment and learning from it ultimately when you understand it your on the right track. The meaning of this game I don’t but I do know like most games you enjoy playing it but it can cause you some pain though.

It's true that man cannot have absolute peace here on the earth because man over the years, has become increasingly violent toward his brother, and woman to her sister. We've built a world of sin, so it shouldn't be surprising the things we suffer of it.

The meaning of life, I don't believe is just love or inner peace, but is to serve, worship, fear, and love the Father in Heaven and to trust in His Way and love it always! And in doing this, you accomplish all you must do for the Father, the Son, your family, friends, and self.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back