Black Spirituality Religion : meaning of butterflies

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by MasterDJ, May 26, 2010.

1. MasterDJ

MasterDJ Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    Peace,
    I have seen an abnormal number of Black and orange butterflies everywhere I have been going lately! In my past I would see one maybe three to five times throughout the entire summer! However, in the last few days I have probably seen about six of the exact same type of butterfly in different areas! I wanted to know if this has any spiritual indications or significance! Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    I can not say that there is any spiritual significance to these recent happenings or not. You may be best to make that determination. Have you noticed anything else noteworthy happening in your life, in conjunction with the appearance of butterflies.

Butterflies are general seen among some as the product of transformation. Perhaps you are currently experiencing some transformation or transition in your life. Has there been any recurring themes when you see the butterflies? Perhaps the locations they are at have similiar meanings, etc.

The number six can be looked upon as stability or equality. Thus a contentment.

After much evaluation and no additional clues to pick from, I would conclude you are experiencing a very common event in nature that for the first time you are actually consciously aware of to the point that you notice it in various places you go. If that be the case, you can still credit spiritual significance to it because you are experiencing a moment of sensory acuity or realizing the "magical" in everyday life. That is truly a beautiful experience.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. orange and black butterfly meaning

2. black and orange butterfly meaning

3. orange and black butterfly spiritual meaning

4. african butterfly meaning,
  5. symbol of brown butterfly in africa,
  6. what does the orange and black butterfly mean,
  7. orange black and white butterfly means,
  8. orange and black butterflies symbolism,
  9. black butterfly meaning in African culture,
  10. black white and orange butterfly meaning,
  11. meaning of recurring white butterfly,