Black Picture Image Gallery : ME AGAIN!!!! update!!

lmao.. thats what im sayin.. lookin liek american cheese over there (american cheese aint really cheese though huh?) lol..

lol@ nevar.. lmao..
Pan made a funny...
imma send u sum dry ice.. so when you start gettin all hot n bothered just mist sum where its hottest.. and ull be iight..

U know whats funny.. why is it that we can always tell those with non european roots.. or our true African rooted brothas? Are we that mucn dfferent..

panafrica said:
Hey young brother you almost look American in some of those pics....good to see you again!

to poeticmanifesta

gurl you wrong for that. wrong for that. pan say im the only out of the closet freak on this site. man you saw what caramelphython wrote to me. man and i get picked out. see its bad for a woman but good for the men. i still love pan he's knows it. deep down inside pan a closet freak just waited to snatch somebody. :weights: :weights: :thanks: :bullseye:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back