Black History : Mdw Dtr - Hieroglyphics (Ancient KmT/Egypt)

So what Eye am learning is that the Metu Neter evolved as a "system: of sacred writing:

"Divine Words"
"Divine Writing"
"Divine Speech"

that has already been written on the walls and shapes of :

Temples
Monuments
Tombs
Coffins of Par-aou
Sacred Statues
Payyrus Scrolls

Therefore, the Metu Neter is not in a book or series of books.

Interesting :popcorn:

-----------------------------------------

1. http://worldafropedia.com/wiki/index.php?title=Medu_Neter

2. A section of the Papyrus of Ani showing cursive Medu Neter.
View attachment 19300

SPEAKING OF DVINE SPEECH Here is a very rare book by Jacob H. Carruthers titled "MTW NTR: Divine Speech A Historiographical Reflection Of African Deep Thought From The Time Of Pharaohs To The Present" (1995) This book compliments what we already know about the study of Kemet and the deep understanding of the word. This book would also add onto our studies of the Metu Neter Volumes 1-7 Series. This book by Carruthers was extremely hard to come by even on Amazon as they've suppressed this African Knowledge by raising unreasonable buying prices for just a simple book that is still available to buy for $25 in London from the print on demand company called Karnak House but heavily suppressed from public availability at times. It's a shame.
Thankfully I was able to secure a copy of the book and provide the full ebook here. This book was not easy to get. So do share. Our cultural roots are coming back to us and we are finally learning that which has been suppressed for many yearz. Enjoy. MDW NTR by Jacob Carruthers is a book you will appreciate. This is Black Knowledge, African Knowledge, Needed Knowledge!!!

Thankhs 2 You Eye now know about this book. Eye did trace the accessibility back to Amazon --who thinks it owns the corner market of its distribution. It sells for $1002. What a price gouge for knowledge. Yet knowledge cannot be bought and sold so thank you for providing the Google Drive Link, One-Hundredd. Eye will take the time to read the link.

SPEAKING OF DVINE SPEECH Here is a very rare book by Jacob H. Carruthers titled "MTW NTR: Divine Speech A Historiographical Reflection Of African Deep Thought From The Time Of Pharaohs To The Present" (1995) This book compliments what we already know about the study of Kemet and the deep understanding of the word. This book would also add onto our studies of the Metu Neter Volumes 1-7 Series. This book by Carruthers was extremely hard to come by even on Amazon as they've suppressed this African Knowledge by raising unreasonable buying prices for just a simple book that is still available to buy for $25 in London from the print on demand company called Karnak House but heavily suppressed from public availability at times. It's a shame.
Thankfully I was able to secure a copy of the book and provide the full ebook here. This book was not easy to get. So do share. Our cultural roots are coming back to us and we are finally learning that which has been suppressed for many yearz. Enjoy. MDW NTR by Jacob Carruthers is a book you will appreciate. This is Black Knowledge, African Knowledge, Needed Knowledge!!!

"...“This book is a philosophical wake up call. I hope after reading it a large number of people will go beyond the book and find new values (in the works of others) …calling for a total reexamination of the role and contribution of African people to world history. Deep thought is a weapon in the war for liberation. Prof. Carruthers has helped us sharpen our tools for the intellectual battles of the present and the future.” –Prof. John Henrik Clarke..."

Thankhs 2 You Eye now know about this book. Eye did trace the accessibility back to Amazon --who thinks it owns the corner market of its distribution. It sells for $1002. What a price gouge for knowledge. Yet knowledge cannot be bought and sold so thank you for providing the Google Drive Link, One-Hundredd. Eye will take the time to read the link.

"...“This book is a philosophical wake up call. I hope after reading it a large number of people will go beyond the book and find new values (in the works of others) …calling for a total reexamination of the role and contribution of African people to world history. Deep thought is a weapon in the war for liberation. Prof. Carruthers has helped us sharpen our tools for the intellectual battles of the present and the future.” –Prof. John Henrik Clarke..."

You welcome. I was able to get my copy of the book by emailing the publishing company to buy a personal copy of it and paying them via paypal. I converted the US. Dollars to pounds. I think I paid $25 in U.S. dollars which is around 18£ pounds. They shipped it out to me and it took 2 weeks for it to arrive. I was able to find a google drive owner who had the ebook prior to that and he was nice enough to let me share the book as long as I didn't try to sell it nor tell the publishers he copied. He explained to me that he too...tried to buy it on Amazon and it was listed at an outrageous price. I've noticed they've been doing that particularly to Black History and extremely important Black knowledge

You welcome. I was able to get my copy of the book by emailing the publishing company to buy a personal copy of it and paying them via paypal. I converted the US. Dollars to pounds. I think I paid $25 in U.S. dollars which is around 18£ pounds. They shipped it out to me and it took 2 weeks for it to arrive. I was able to find a google drive owner who had the ebook prior to that and he was nice enough to let me share the book as long as I didn't try to sell it nor tell the publishers he copied. He explained to me that he too...tried to buy it on Amazon and it was listed at an outrageous price. I've noticed they've been doing that particularly to Black History and extremely important Black knowledge
That's wonderful!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back