Black People : McGreevey

Smurfette

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 6, 2004
I live in New Jersey, and I just found out about an hour ago our Governor McGreevey is gay and had an gay sexual affair, and left office. How would this have an impact on you, if this happened in your state? I've discussed this many of times with my peers, and we (age group consisting of 17 and 18) all decided that sexual preference has nothing to do with him as a person. Personally me I dont care what his status is sexually, I think he has done so much for my state, and his sex life has nothing at all to do with him running New Jersey do you feel the same way?

:wave: Hello Smurfette!

Welcome to Destee's!

I hope you are enjoying yourself here! If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask. So please make yourself at home. See what this community is about, but most of all enjoy yourself!!!

We also have wonderful Benefits if you decide to become a Premium Member! Below is a link where you can view the benefits of our Premium Membership.

http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26882

It's Wonderful to have you in the family! Thank you for sharing your thoughts! :wave: :luvv:

Support the community! Become A Premium Member Today!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back