Health and Wellness : McDonald's Happy Meal Resists Decomposition for Six Months!!!

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by noor100, Oct 13, 2010.

1. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566
  2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Welcome to Destee.com noor100... and thanks for keeping it 100 with this invaluable information, no more happy meals, for real:).

This excerpt/picture from the link is interesting:

"She proceeded to photograph the Happy Meal each week and posted the pictures to Flickr to record the results of her experiment. Now, just over six months later, the Happy Meal has yet to even grow mold. She told the Daily Mail that "the food is plastic to the touch and has an acrylic sheen to it."

[​IMG]

3. noor100

Ratings:
    +566
    I hear ya...and thanks for the warm welcome...I have notice you are one of the most respectful people on this forum and it is much appreciated.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

Not a problem noor, and thanks for the compliment, it means a lot, for real.

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

McDonald's Happy Meal Resists Decomposition for Six Months!!!...its in the Water too!

In addition to the McDonald situation noor100, here is a link that explains what's happening, for some time now, to our water supply; I think you will like it:

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55036

6. blackeyes

blackeyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +449
    WOW! that's crazy...

7. noor100

Ratings:
    +566
    15 Reasons Never to Let Anyone You Love Near a McDonald’s

http://ecosalon.com/15_reasons_never_to_let_anyone_you_love_near_a_mcdonald_s/

And Chicken Nuggets Are Made From This Pink Goop
    http://gizmodo.com/5654066/chicken-nuggets-are-made-from-this-pink-chicken-goop

This is mechanically separated chicken. Chickens are turned into this goop so we can create delicious chicken nuggets and juicy chicken patties.

The process works a little something like this:
    There's more: because it's crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

8. noor100

Ratings:
    +566
    If this is true...It would explain some things...

Was McDonald's Founder Ray Kroc a Satanist?

http://www.whale.to/a/was_mcdonald.html
    When McDonald's founder Ray Kroc appeared on the 1970's talk show "Mike Douglas" I just happened to be watching. I was only a teenager then but the show was seared into my memory. When Mike Douglas asked Ray what he did with all his money he replied that he belonged to a satanic church and donated a lot of his money to it. My family stopped eating at McDonalds for quite awhile after that. However, since then the event seems to have been totally purged from American memory.

A thorough search of the Internet shows how far the efforts to rewrite history have gone. The only sites mentioning the event describe it merely as an urban legend. However, the cover-up claims that the show was the Phil Donahue show in 1977, not the Mike Douglas show. The text on the different sites is nearly identical, although there are several authors claiming responsibility for it. In a book intended to 'debunk' satanic conspiracies entitled "Satan Wants You" Ray Kroc's satanism is also mentioned only as a rumor. Even Harvard Law School has a Ray Kroc debunking article on it's website.
    Nowhere have I been able to find an actual record that Ray Kroc appeared on the Mike Douglas show nor any mention of his satanism. The records have been purged. I know what I saw and have never heard anyone else mention it other than my own family at the time. I was never exposed to any urban legends about McDonalds. However, I have been exposed to the facts about the McDonalds Corporation.