McDonald's Evacuated After Workers Create Toxic Fumes

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
If you got a cat and live in HOT HUMID PLACES or its SUMMER TIME you may want to STAY FAR FROM your KITTY LITTER.

But those FRIES them FRIES if this is COMMON PRACTICE will always REMAIN SUSPECT.

This is EDUCATION that our SCHOOLS GOVERNMENT BUSINESSES ETC do not want to TEACH US.

If I want to be EVIL I can use this as a EASY WEAPON.

I guess they want us to DIE LEARNING and EASILY.

Oh well.

Toxic Work Environments

dustyelbow said:
If you got a cat and live in HOT HUMID PLACES or its SUMMER TIME you may want to STAY FAR FROM your KITTY LITTER.

But those FRIES them FRIES if this is COMMON PRACTICE will always REMAIN SUSPECT.

This is EDUCATION that our SCHOOLS GOVERNMENT BUSINESSES ETC do not want to TEACH US.

If I want to be EVIL I can use this as a EASY WEAPON.

I guess they want us to DIE LEARNING and EASILY.

Oh well.

A few days I quit my "summer job" due to stress from working in a "Hostile" and "Toxic Work Environment". I wont say where for the moment but this post is an example of not only the conditions some of US work under but also the toxic and contaminated nature of the PHYSICAL PLANT that many of US are feeding Our Selves from on a DAILY basis.

Sadly enough, some of these "convience outlets" are Black-owned and operated franchises.

We MUST hold these franchises to higher health and safety standards, or as Public Enemy stated "Shut em down, shut em, shut em Down".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back