Black Sports : Mayweather vs Gatti

oceolo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 25, 2005
June 25 Floyd Mayweather and Arturo Gatti will fight for one of the junior welterweight belts and the winner more than likely fight against the true champion of that division Kostya Tszyu. Mayweather vs Gatti isnt worth paying $50 dollars because Gatti isnt in the same class as Mayweather . Mayweather vs Tszyu would be a great matchup.

Some people think Gatti will destroy Mayweather...I believe Floyd will not only "upset" Gatti, he will make him look silly! Floyd's skills & Gatti's limitations are as such, that Arturo couldn't even touch Mayweather if Floyd doesn't want him to. I think Floyd will cut Gatti, thoroughly outbox him, and might even stop him in the latter rounds!

panafrica said:
Some people think Gatti will destroy Mayweather...I people Floyd will not only "upset" Gatti, he will make him look silly! Floyd's skills & Gatti's limitations are as such, that Arturo couldn't even touch Mayweather if Floyd doesn't want to get him. I think Floyd will cut Gatti, thoroughly outbox him, and might even stop him in the latter rounds!

I think Gatti is completely out of his league in this fight.

oceolo said:
I think Gatti is completely out of his league in this fight.

Gatti is definately out of his league with this fight. His recent popularity was mostly due to his 3 fights against "Irish" Mickey Ward (who was nothing more than a glorified clubfighter). Arturo Gatti has never beaten a top level fighter, and he will not beat Floyd Mayweather!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back