Black Sports : Mayweather vs Cotto

So, you don't watch boxing because it's the slave master putting his slaves on display for his own enjoyment, but you have no problem watching basketball which is basically the same situation??

:referee:
Even Basketball I start to watch less because of the treatment of the Black players are getting these days seem to get worse, however you missed my point about the originality of boxing, where the white men would trained special slaves to go fight each other for fun, it's a very long wicked traditions. the fights were brutal and deadly. How is basketball the same situation with boxing? Basketball for a long time they didn't allow us to play because well, we would not kill each other doing it. You love watching Negroes destroying each other for the fun of the white men is fine, all I am saying this is wicked tradition dated back from the slavery days.

Even Basketball I start to watch less these because of the treatment of the Black players are getting these days seem to get worse, however you missed my point about the originality of boxing, where the white men would trained special slaves to go fight each other for fun, it's a very long wicked traditions. the fights were brutal and deadly. How is basketball the same situation with boxing? Basketball for a long time they didn't allow us to play because well, we would kill each other doing it. You love watching Negroes destroying each other for the fun of the white men is fine, all I am saying this is wicked tradition dated back from the slavery days.

I'm saying that you sound hypocritical to say you watch one sport over another because of it's origins, yet can't get a grip around the fact that they are all owned by the slave master. Yet, basketball you admit to enjoying. Could be confusing to some when you keep telling them to come back to the laws of 'god', yet don't have a problem with watching 'negroes' perform on the court for the white man's benefit.

Basketball for a long time they didn't allow us to play because well, we would kill each other doing it
- I would think this to be the perfect reason for you to not want to watch 'negroes' play a sport that they once were denied by the white man to play in?? no?

however you missed my point about the originality of boxing, where the white men would trained special slaves to go fight each other for fun
- are not basketball players trained? Are the players not bought and sold? Do they not have slave auctions that they call THE DRAFT? Does not one plantation owner inspect his 'good negroes' thre physicals to make sure he's getting a 'good buck' for his buck?

I'm saying that you sound hypocritical to say you watch one sport over another because of it's origins, yet can't get a grip around the fact that they are all owned by the slave master. Yet, basketball you admit to enjoying. Could be confusing to some when you keep telling them to come back to the laws of 'god', yet don't have a problem with watching 'negroes' perform on the court for the white man's benefit.
Obviously you don't know the meaning of hypocrisy, I was not talking about sports in general I was talking about boxing, but you intentionally ignored by original point just to make your usual senseless argument. Sigh Let me remind you this is the land of your captivity here, these people own everything. I said Boxing originated from Negroes killing Negroes for their masters, were Negroes killing Negroes on the basketball court for the amusement of their slave masters back in the slave days? No,They weren't allowed to play Basketball, and do many other things for that matter. Using your logic then we shouldn't work and get a job either because most of the work we do the white man rips all the benefits. Dude you are simple as hell, I don't blame you for your simplicity, because you are as simple as your god the Black woman. I forgive your simplicity.

Obviously you don't know the meaning of hypocrisy, I was not talking about sports in general I was talking about boxing, but you intentionally ignored by original point just to make your usual senseless argument. Sigh Let me remind you this is the land of your captivity here, these people own everything. I said Boxing originated from Negroes killing Negroes for their masters, were Negroes killing Negroes on the basketball court for the amusement of their slave masters back in the slave days? No,They weren't allowed to play Basketball, and many other things for that matter. Using your logic then we shouldn't work and get a job either because most of the work we do the white man rips all the benefits. Dude you are simple as hell, I don't blame you for your simplicity, because you are as simple as your god the Black woman. I forgive your simplicity.

my man, i was soley pointing out the hypocrisy in what you preach around here day after day. Take it or leave it alone, it's on you~!

because you are as simple as your god the Black woman
- my simplicity, then tells me that you must be in love with the WHITE WOMAN since you hate the black woman so much! Probably due to the lack of something which is why you try to over-compensate with your screen name Israelite.

my man, i was soley pointing out the hypocrisy in what you preach around here day after day. Take it or leave it alone, it's on you~!
Your statement has no basis, you are not proving anything? Did I tell anyone to go play sports? Whats your point? Like I said you love arguing.

- my simplicity, then tells me that you must be in love with the WHITE WOMAN since you hate the black woman so much! Probably due to the lack of something which is why you try to over-compensate with your screen name Israelite.
I love the so called Black woman for who she is, the daughters of Zion, as the greatest woman to walk this earth but not as a god, that's the difference. This conversation is going nowhere as usual.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back